WTB - Todd's Torch in Rochester

n short: Bought one from a hobbyist in Rochester back in 2014, had and loved it for several years, sold it before moving across the country this year. Hoping to buy another now that I'm set up and the guy I got it from last time no longer has one. I'll be in Rochester for a wedding this weekend. If anyone has a head or two for sale in Rochester please send me a PM or e-mail my username at gmail. I figure I'll try TRF and Caribbean Forest if not, but hobbyists are typically my first choice.
attachment.php

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 0
The last time I saw a head of Todd’s torch for sale was at a pet store in canandaigua called the salty dog or something like that. Good luck in your search

I've got a 6 head Todd's in Syracuse. Not wild about the idea of whacking it up though. Picked it up at a frag swap maybe one year ago (2 heads at the time I think). They seem to pop up on a pretty regular basis at Syracuse area frag swaps.

Matt

Good to know. It wasn't a particularly hard thing to find back in 2014, but seems to be a bit trickier this time around. Caribbean Forest didn't have one Sunday, and I didn't think to call TRS on Saturday (closed Sunday). I'll probably be up in Rochester/Buffalo again at Thanksgiving so hopefully someone will have something then.

Back