www.southeasterncorals.com

eddie said:
thanks...I just posted new pics of our 180.our camera is very bad for taking coral pics so we have to buy a better one before actually posting pics of corals forsale.

I'll let you know how the pics I took come out. I'll email them to you if you want.

thanks JR I love the zoo's you traded me they make a awsome addition to my collection

please do email me the pics you took

electric130 said:
Through the verbal bashing, Eddie remained an adult throuhg it.
You huffing?
I got verbally abusive after his comment of "come to my house and we can settle this like men."

Too far of a drive.

sean get your facts straight

some one else told you to settle it like a man they did not apperciate all the profanity in their work email

I said I d show you a d@@k h@@d if you come to my house after you called me that

please take time to add the last quotes between Brian & I about my quaranting method he asked me to describe

here I'll help you start

"Very informative thanks"

& he did not realize at first I was a commercial Propagator

"thats differant"

now you add all the rest or I just may later

& dont just pick & chose parts & rearange them like you did before

sorry all for this I guess I'll have to start a new thread for my business

Eddie/SeanT

I was the one that suggested you settle it like men and asked that the profanity stop....

BTW, I was also the one that posed the question about chopping up corals - I'm sorry I did..

Everybody take a look at my signature and abide by it.

Jamesurq

Dont be sorry for starting the thread....things happen sometimes

thats why my very first words were

"I HATE TO DEBATE THIS KNOWING SOME WHO ARE VEIWING"

I kinda expected somthing to be said but did not expect all that...I'll just be alot more careful what I say in the frag group from now on.

when you were told that wild frags had shorter lives I felt it was misinformation & thought I'd share my veiw's

I should have known better.

btw if you ever get around this way feel free to stop by & pick up a few wild frags I'll give them to you free just to compare to later.

free frags? I couldn't possibly.......... resist... I'll be there in an hour with my greedy hands outstretched...:D

Kidding of course... But I'll probably make a trip down that way in a few weeks. Been meaning to hit the Raleigh scene.

Thanks for the offer.

eddie said:
Jamesurq

Dont be sorry for starting the thread....things happen sometimes

thats why my very first words were

"I HATE TO DEBATE THIS KNOWING SOME WHO ARE VEIWING"

I kinda expected somthing to be said but did not expect all that...I'll just be alot more careful what I say in the frag group from now on.

when you were told that wild frags had shorter lives I felt it was misinformation & thought I'd share my veiw's

I should have known better.

btw if you ever get around this way feel free to stop by & pick up a few wild frags I'll give them to you free just to compare to later.

eddie

hook a brother up:lol: :lol: :lol:

James
I will take the frags for you and you can pick them up in a few years;)

:lol: :lol:

I'll be down there soon... We can both hit his house and some others...

With the frag selling I've been doing lately and the meeting this weekend, I'll have to take a break before my pregnant wife kicks my ***.

let me know when ya want to come by.

just remember me if I need a frag of those frags later...god forbid that happens LOL

thanks eddie... Kids are a blast. 9 months is a good age. Old enough to show some emotion but still sleeping most of the time and not all into your stuff running around.

I have a 6 yr old girl, almost 4 year old boy and 2 year old boy.... Yep - I'm insane.

After reading this I had to throw my .02 in. It is completely impractical IMO to be so completely against aquiring wild colonies when you have a loaded reef tank in your living room! I do respect the opinion of those who feel that way although I don't think it is truly understood among those that collection is a necessary evil to cultivate captive stock. If you want to protest collection, do so against Walt Smith and the like who are the source of such "atrocities", not the hobbiest who attempts to contribute to to the aquiculture following. Whether they do it for profit or not is hardly an issue! Singling out a new coral farmer who is simply purchasing stock colonies to propagate as a killer of the reefs and recommending that no others purchase from him is completely ignorant not to mention detrimental to friendly exchange of conversation here.

Back