www.southeasterncorals.com

Hi Eddie,
I could not help myself in this thread or the one in SPSkeepers, but it looks like SeanT is not going to reply?
I hope to do business with you someday.
jeff

Sean may just of had a bad day...I understand & find it FUNNY more than anything now...

far as Im conserned it never hapened ...all just water under the bridge of life..live & learn.

eddie said:
Sean may just of had a bad day...I understand & find it FUNNY more than anything now...

far as Im conserned it never hapened ...all just water under the bridge of life..live & learn.

Good idea! Let's all forget about this and wish that eddie would hurry up and get a better camera. :)

mgk

coral special

coral special

hey when you are up and running maybe you can run a seant special. reffer to what a fool he made of himself and you get a 10% discount ....20% on wild colonies. Hows that for marketing?? Good luck with the farm:)

ps. he is now giving advice on sps corals in other forms. I feel bad for anyone who listens since he is "looking to get into sps" himself:mixed:

i share the same feelings as all of you guys, how ever lets stick to the positive and leave out the negative. I have delt with eddie via email in the past and always very pleasant. I look forward to getting some corals from eddie.
also eddie if youre reading this I need some more snails. I need about 25 and my buddy wants about 75 so 100 total. Do you have some? I think you have my email address

Hey Eddie

I came by and bought some southdown from you a year or so ago. Remember? Glad to hear you are finally getting your farm going. I remember thinking your greenhouse plan was mighty bold. You have any picks of your corals? I would love to come by again and put an eyeball on your corals.

Back