ZOO close ups!

These are my blues. These are under 10k so if it isn't blue under this then imo it's not true. They are your darker blue.

bluezoos.jpg

Well, so far, I've kept them low. I paid alot for them so I'm actually selling half of them to help reduce the cost I paid. (Not really making anything off them). These were sold to me as Tubs but I think tubs is lighter. Still very nice though. Once I break off some, I'm going to move them higher and I feel that they should lighten up a little more. These are the smaller polyp ones.

Here are some blues that I had in my 280g until my Hippo started eating zoanthids all of a sudden. This is 30" under a 400w 20,000K bulb. I moved what was left into my pico tank, and hope it recovers. Btw, if you want to see a lot of zoo pictures, here is the webpage. I didn't bother posting the images in this thread since there are so many. http://www.melevsreef.com/pico.html

Bloos. :)

bloos_0624.jpg

Garagebrian, cool green eyes (pic #3). Where'd you get those and what are they called? I also like the neonish orange ones in the first pic that are not being focused on. Cool zoos!

Back