ZOO close ups!

WarEagleNR88 said:
Garagebrian, cool green eyes (pic #3). Where'd you get those and what are they called? I also like the neonish orange ones in the first pic that are not being focused on. Cool zoos!

Yep, like Marc said they are green means or green meanies :) I got those as a frag from a local reefer. Thanks for the comments!

B.

787speck-greens4.jpg

787kiwi-new4.jpg

I didn't know mean greens were so popular. I just fragged a huge rock of em and sold em cheap. They used to glow under my 14K's. My 10K's really lightened up a bit.

Popular - yes. Valuable - naw. Everyone wants them, but it isn't like you'll make any money. It is just a pretty zoo that everyone enjoys seeing.

They are nice though. I had a rock that had so many all I saw was the skirts. I cracked the rock (probably had over 600 polyps easily) and after about 2 weeks, they are really opening up and showing their true colors.

Just got these for trades at a LFS;). Gotta love that protopalys aren't really that well known around here.
1663027Green-stardust-protopalys-0.jpg

A couple of new ones:

These started out brown with just a little bit of white dots on the oral disc, look at them now!
08312005zoa3.jpg

These have always had red skirts, but the yellow and green was barely noticeable before. This also was a frag that went from 7 polyps to 2 polyps before it recovered to 6 polpys now, glad I didn't lose it!
08312005zoa2.jpg

These are brown under 10K, but under actinics they are really pretty:
08312005zoa1.jpg

Brian

Back