ZOO close ups!

These are one of my favorites.

chocolatepinkzoos030105.jpg

Spiffman257 - MARS swap is in N.CA.....you coming ? lol

Crap! I just moved from Nor Cal! Believe me, if I had the choice, I would still be there (you can blame my father, I'm almost 15 btw). I wish I could come.

cheers yea it took me 18 months to find some decent zoo's.. all you can find around here are green and browns usually. i struck gold when i found these as i also got a heap of others but my camera is soo lame that i cant get decent shots of most of them.. ill try borrow a mates digi slr and get some of the rest soon.
classiczoos.jpg

Ahh. Is that one of those pesky acan lords that you guys can't get enough of:)? Every tank I see from Aussieland and Singapore has huge colonies.

yea acanthasthrea is my fav lps... i got a ****load of it.. enuff to get me on a retirement plan over there.. couldnt get 50 bucks for it around here.. ill post some photos in a dif thread tho

This is a little blurry, but here is a picture of some of my favorite smaller variety of zoas. This was taken using a macro mode on my camera and a 4x magnifying glass. These guys are about 1/4" to 1/3" across.

zoas04062005.jpg

B.

i posted quite a few earlier but had to move some stuff around in my photo hosting site, so here are the newest pics of some of my collection.

2005-4-07059_PB.jpg

2005-4-07058B_PB.jpg

2005-4-07054_PB.jpg

2005-4-07016_PB.jpg

2005-4-07014_PB.jpg

2005-4-07007_PB.jpg

Ah... the fifth one down is one I haven't seen anyone else show except the girl that gave me mine and me. What kind of lighting is the bottom picture under? I love the way those fluoresce.

Back