1st meeting RECAP!

Gluestick

Okay, we had an AWESOME turnout for the first meeting. It was really great to meet all of you (and great to see all of those whom I had previously met). We have decided to wait until the club meets a few more times to make any big decisions.
Dues and officers have not been decided - we will vote on how much and how often and also whether to have a "board" or officers at a future meeting.
JgLeach donated some great frags, we had some beer and pizza, talked shop, and I think a good time was had by all.
We will meet monthly, unless someone is feeling particularly social and decides to host an additional meeting. We're talking about a possible cookout this coming weekend.
I think we've got a great group of people so far and it's looking like we've got some more interest for our future meetings, so I am looking forward to meeting those who couldn't make yesterday as well.
Alright, that's about it, please feel free to add if I forgot anything!
Cheers!
Valerie

I should also add that we've got a group trip down to Johnny's Reefing Experience down in Bloomington on the docket, we will announce the date of that as soon as it's decided. We'll also put in a group buy for livestock soon, as well as a dry goods group buy.
Any other ideas are welcome.

Back