Thanks Again Bradley

griss

RC Mod
Staff member
RC Mod
Great to re-meet you at Seascape. Thanks for the frags. I had a blast hanging and checking out the store I haven’t been to in years.

Post pics of that Purple LTA when it settles in.

The pleasure was all mine! You nearly covered the top of my display with bags, btw. I definitely owe you. :)

This green RFA is a monster! That's his name now - toxic green monster. 🤪

Compress_20240203_150314_4220.jpg

Awesome Brad. Here’s the stuff you gave me starting to settle in.

Attachments

• IMG_5699.jpeg
    IMG_5699.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5698.jpeg
    IMG_5698.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5697.jpeg
    IMG_5697.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
I can't wait to see how blue those zoas get for you! The ones you gave me need some time, but I can already see you've mastered the craft when it comes to getting blue zoas to pop.

I put the LTA in some sunlight for one more picture before I added it. Even under normal lighting, it's truly a beauty!

IMG_20240203_153242~2.jpg

I've never acclimated a coral. Dip for 5-15 and in.
I always have, always will. I once had a friend ask me to babysit some anemones because his tank was failing and he didn't know why. I always acclimate to make sure the salinity, temperature, and alkalinity transition slowly, but when I checked his initial salinity, it was 1.029! Turns out he had a faulty salinity meter and was slowly killing the tank without realizing it.

@griss over here, casually redefining the color blue for me...
IMG_20240203_223846~3.jpg

My blue zoas are at the top center (green), his are right in the middle (red). I didn’t even know zoas came in that color...

Last edited:
I also have these which I need to get you a frag of Brad

So I’m thinking it has to be one of these:

These are the greens I gave you a frag of today.

I also have these which I need to get you a frag of Brad

So I’m thinking it has to be one of these:

Yeah mine look like their blue zoanthids, so I am thinking yours have to be the neon blue, if anything. But honestly these look even better with the neon green skirt on them.

This was the first time trading frags for me in probably 20 or more years so, a lot of fun and excitement for me. Thanks again.

Back