2009 ETRC Frag Swap

ct_vol

Reefing On My Mind
Team RC
So what's up guys??? Do you want to try and have one this year??? I'm all for it, but I do not have the time to put the effort into it this year like I did last year... I'd like to know what kind of interest the club has in hosting this year... :) Needs to be planned now if we're wanting to have it this spring again...

i'd love to, i may even have some stuff to sell by then, yay! btw, it was a year ago this week that we fired up the 240. its come a long way...but still has a long way to go.

anyway, i'd be happy to help in any way that i can.

I'm willing to help, but I need some direction :) . Also keep in mind I'm planning a wedding that takes place two weeks before the swap date of last year ;)

I'm all for a swap but my schedule on clinics will probably prevent me from doing much (hopefully not from comming). I can get it posted in Reefkeeping magazine when we get closer if we decide to have one.

I don't have a huge amount of time, I work 2 jobs and take classes at UT, but I can help the day of the swap, no problem, as long as we set the date early enough that I can block out that day on the calendar.

Just let me know what needs to be done and I'll help as much as I can.

Olivia

I am up for doing whatever to help, but I will be in clinics with chris-- pretty much all work and no play is how they advertise it.

Haven't heard much more talk about this... I've started contacting sponsors... Hope you guys are ready... :D

We still need someone to make up a flyer... Also if we could design a bag insert we can take down to CR that would be great too...

It appears the website has been updated with info for it though...

LMK what you all think about everything... ;)

I think it all sounds great! LMK what I can do to help :D. I don't think I have a program on this computer to make a cool flyer, but I'll see what I can do. Didn't Donny say he was going to do it again??

Yeah. I can still do the flyer if you want me too. I was waiting for an okay go and information about it. Let me know if you still want me to make one.

June 20 12-4pm Donny... Everything else is the same as last year... :D Thanks again!!!

You going to be able to make it this year???

If you guys make "handbills" sometime this week and get them printed, I can cut them out and take them down to the Reef.

Just lemme know. I'm still on track to work the kitchen, I believe.

I too have not heard much about this.

So far I have:

Saltwaterfish.com

Reef Geek

Reef Science

DT's Phytoplankton

as sponsors... :) I'll keep you guys posted...

Melly~ If no one else volunteers, I should be able to get some made up by this weekend and I'll bring them to the meeting... Oh, and I couldn't remember the dern name "handbills"... I was like, errrrr, the bag paper handout thingies... lol ;)

Seachem has committed too...

Chris~ I didn't ask them last year, but I could always shoot them an e mail... :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14821874#post14821874 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ct_vol
June 20 12-4pm Donny... Everything else is the same as last year... :D Thanks again!!!

You going to be able to make it this year???

:confused: Are you serious? haha... I don't have any plans all summer except for that one week. And I will be out of town. Sheesh... bad timing. I'll have a flier made by the end of the week.

Good grief Donny. Way to plan, buddy.

Yes Randy...handbills. hah hah. I will be able to cut them up Saturday night after work and then can give them to the store on Sunday. So that would work for me. The sooner we start giving them out, the better.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14821874#post14821874 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ct_vol

Dang it... I've got to be out in the desert doing field work that weekend.

Anybody willing to be my frag mule at the swap for pre-sales? I'll offer a cut... (percentage or frags).

Jeff (vol_reefer)

Back