240g tank w/fish room build

Very nice Roger. They look amazing!

Looking good Roger.

Very solid!

:thumbsup: lets see a full tank shot of the display. Its been awhile since I've seen it

Thx everyone. I will get a full tank shot posted. It it was easy to do I would do it now but this site sucks for uploading pics. It takes for ever to do. Full tank shot still needs a year of growth to look good

A few top down shots from today of the display Tank

I made 6 frags of this guy that will be ready for sale soon.

X factor and starburst monti

This guy is about 7 inches tall hard to tell in pic

Wwc ding dang milli finally starting to throw some branches.

I took lots more pics from display but they didn’t come out good. All pics are just with the I phone so not always good

photo bucket nonsense

photo bucket nonsense

is there anyway to get these ridiculous photo bucket strips off of the photos so we can actually view the aquascapes. i understnd the desire to protect what you have done, but this stuff destroys the entire idea of the thread. i want to look for aquascape ideas from those who have come before, not look at blockout banners.

is there anyway to get these ridiculous photo bucket strips off of the photos so we can actually view the aquascapes. i understnd the desire to protect what you have done, but this stuff destroys the entire idea of the thread. i want to look for aquascape ideas from those who have come before, not look at blockout banners.

I don't think it him that is putting the banner on the photos but could be wrong. PhotoBucket use to be a good free service back in the day. When they changed the model they now want the advertisement and people to know that the picture is from their site. They also severely limited the number of pictures on their free account. Having the banner is way better than loosing the picture all together :(. They ruined my first build thread with their tactics. If you want to view the pic with no banner you can click on the link. Hope that helps. But its not the user putting banner on the pictures.

Back