240g tank w/fish room build

Well it's been about 9-10 months since an update. Well the display tank is doing great colors great. Frag tank same way. The multitank system took a hit to a lighting strike that took out the apex so I didn't get an email on a power outage. The anemone tank seemed fine so did the softy tank. The Zoa tank not so well nor the lips tanks.

I will get some pictures up loaded soon. I did change the lighting in the display. Removed the Kessil's I still think they are a great light but poor coverage. Now I am just running the

Lighting

Reef bright Xho blues 2 of them.
Reef bright tech 50/50 2 of them
ATI 6 bulb t5 in the middle.

A few new pics. I will try and get more pics up soon.

Before top pssamacora bottom pic rainbow

Now pssamacora

Now pic rainbow

Before bloody Mary montipora and scroll coral

Now

Last edited:
Thx guys.

Fts update as of 5 min ago. Still needs another year of growth to be much of anything

Last edited:
It's doing pretty well. The green birds nest type coral is fully open! The stylo is also doing really well. The stag is also doing well too. The acros need some more time....I'm sure it will take a few days. I'll send u a pic lil later.. have most of them in a frag rack near the light source. I'm loving it tho lol!! Can't wait to setup my 120 roger. I'll prob come by again next week bro. How's your frags after being cut?

im Gna bring you something small from our Fire Dept union...it might help you during traffic stops lol..I'll bring it when I come by next week bro.

It's doing pretty well. The green birds nest type coral is fully open! The stylo is also doing really well. The stag is also doing well too. The acros need some more time....I'm sure it will take a few days. I'll send u a pic lil later.. have most of them in a frag rack near the light source. I'm loving it tho lol!! Can't wait to setup my 120 roger. I'll prob come by again next week bro. How's your frags after being cut?

All frag doing really well here thx. Glad your stuff is doing well!

im Gna bring you something small from our Fire Dept union...it might help you during traffic stops lol..I'll bring it when I come by next week bro.

Sounds good thx!

Man the last week or 2 the colors have gotten the best ever for me. Here are a few close ups. No filter just I phone 7s the white lights are on over the tank so that helped the pics come out I think.

This guy is for sale. I have 2 of them I have been growing out for years and they are both large so I don't see a reason to keep both anymore. It's a Bloody Mary montipora palawanensis

Back