300g glass reef tank in Anaheim need 6-8 people to help move Friday or this weekend

whosjohnny

Premium Member
Hi everyone,

I just sold my 10 foot long 300g to Leo who live in North Hollywood. I am doing this as a courtesy to him to gather potential helpers this Friday or this weekend for the move. I really prefer local reefers who share the same love than Home Depot random guys.

The tank is in Anaheim and is housed in a garage so no obstacles to wheel it out on a hydraulic jack. If you guys had a hydraulic jack, please let me know too, either way, I'll make sure the buyer take care of the rental if he needs to rent one.

The heavy lifting is tank to hydraulic jack, slide the sump out from stand, sump to truck, stand to truck, and glass tank to truck.

This is a 120" long Euro braced reef tank with 2 inch bottom due to drilling that's needed to drain the overflow - so it's super strong.

Please reach out to me if you can come out to help in Anaheim this Friday or this weekend - that would be really cool and great of you to do so.

I'm so glad this tank found an owner. I custom designed to specification and have a professional fish tank manufacturer build this for me.

Thanks everyone,
John

Text or call 949-391-9923
whosjohnny@gmail.com

Back