400 Gallon SPS Build In A 900 Gallon Mixed Reef System

Breakbeats2334

After some extensive planning the time has come for me to upgrade to a bigger tank. The goal is to have a establish sps reef with exotic colors like ive seen on many of the tanks presented here for many years. Here's the success of my previous tank prior to tear down for this build.

@ Ryan BBoy for life :)
@ Izshocker Thanks man I plan to have pictures of the plumbing adventure into filling this bad boy.

Few pieces of equipment 3 VERTEX RX-Z 3.0 ZEOLITE REACTORS 2 out of the 3 will be installed in increments in hopes of not stressing the current system. Ive been studying this system for many years wanting to do it for a long time so im really excited to see If I can produce a stunning zeovit system.

@Blockhead The reef sickness is always real!
@Henryz and Prose welcome to the ride
@Gary Bean Animal overflow after hearing one in person being dead silent moving so much water I couldn't resist the opportunity todo it myself, not to mention it looks bad ***!

For skimming this system were going to be using two skimmers one from the preexisting system Reef Octopus Diablo XS 350 and a Vertex Alpha 300. I plan on having a large fish selection for this tank in particular depending how things play out will determine the extended use of both skimmers.

Back