500 gallon reef.. Possible Tank Breakdown and looking for buyers

Can you send me price list please thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you local? I have not put a price list together as I have so many corals and was really hoping to sell a bunch at a time. All these corals have been grown in this tank and are very healthy. Send me a PM with your number and we can talk. I am uploading a video to youtube that shows all the corals as best as possible. I will post a link as soon as it's done uploading.

Here is a video I just took showing the corals.. It will give all of you an idea of what I have in this tank and the size of the colonies.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/G0uOTOeV8fU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Retiring Scott. [emoji3] Is the internet good out there in Big Sky?

LMAO!! Not retiring (I wish) and the internet.. You had to bring that up?? Internet by our house SUCKS! I researched the heck out of it and spoke with neighbors near by and the bar up the road as well as all the local companies who offer service in or around that area. Local DSL is 1.5 mb/sec through the only company that offers it in that town! Satellite internet, while faster on the download, caps data and is expensive so we are going to test t-mobile 4G LTE up there and if it works well (which I’ve been told it’s the only service that does work up where our house is), I am going to get a MOFI 4GLTE router with an antenna on our roof and an amplifier inside to amplify the signal and broadcast 4G and cel service throughout the house. That should get better than 10 mb/sec up and down and I will just get an unlimited data plan for it. Moving both our phones and the unlimited data plan will cost us around $140 a month or less if I put it in our daughters name and take advantage of her military service.

A local internet company did bid on fiber to a school up the road and if that pans out, I will have a much faster option in the next year or so if they win the contract.

I thought so [emoji3] I have club member in the sticks and that is a big head ache that does not go away. Companies will not spend the money to build out for just a few houses. I have fiber out on the main road in our subdivision for a year now and AT&T still hasn't started running it to our area. An this is a big subdivision. So don't hold your breath on fiber out there. 5 G maybe 10 years from now. [emoji1787]
Man that big Klaes skimmer. Just would big a job to ship it but would get it ina second. [emoji3]

I thought so [emoji3] I have club member in the sticks and that is a big head ache that does not go away. Companies will not spend the money to build out for just a few houses. I have fiber out on the main road in our subdivision for a year now and AT&T still hasn't started running it to our area. An this is a big subdivision. So don't hold your breath on fiber out there. 5 G maybe 10 years from now. [emoji1787]
Man that big Klaes skimmer. Just would big a job to ship it but would get it ina second. [emoji3]

Yea. Sadly, there is fiber running down the highway but no data service for our area that is on the fiber.

Here is a video I just took showing the corals.. It will give all of you an idea of what I have in this tank and the size of the colonies.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/G0uOTOeV8fU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The only reason I used to watch La Fish Guy was wen you had to come on the show to do technical stuff I actually got to meet you a couple times you are a legend in the Aquarium, I hope to see more videos in the future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back