8 gal biocube desk tank!

Yea, it's nice to have it here though... I look over at it about every 20 minutes just b/c... and there's nothing in it right now :lol: So, I can't wait for it to be stocked!

Here's the latest shot of the tank:
DSCN2228.jpg

You can see, the culerpa is gone... no nutrients, so it just died off....
DSCN2229.jpg

b/c I don't have 10lbs of rock yet :lol: I'm picking up some dry rock tonight, and it'll be in tomorrow.

Nice tank, i got a 6 gallon nano but its got 2 zoo's, a gbta, a few poly's, a frag of xenia, a clarkii clown( for the gbta), and a ycg. Good luck with your tank.

I had a 3 gallon in my cube for a while, but it needed alot of water changes I did not feel like working that hard on it. I might set it back up again.

Thanks guys! I just stacked my dryrock in the tank... I have a piece of live rock at a buddy's house that will go into here later, so the stacking that is there is only temporary. I even threw in a free frag of GSP to see how it does. So far so good... a few polyps have opened up. Also packed the middle chamber with dryrock rubble... so there's probably about 10lbs total of rock in the tank, and with the piece of live rock, I'll probably have about 15 total lbs of rock. Pictures will come after the live piece goes in!

Back