8 SPS frags F/S

calvin415

Okay, I might have some SPS frags left, I haven't heard back from the original buyer and have given until end of today to confirm his intentions. At this time I'm taking names to get in on this deal, and at midnight tonight it will go to the first person who PM's me.

Frags:
Blue Tort 25.00
Idaho Grape (purple encrusting Monti) 10.00
Pink Birdsnest 10.00
Blue Milli 10.00
Purple Milli 15.00
Turquoise Acro 20.00
Green Slimer 10.00
and Violet tiped w/ Green polyp Acro 10.00

All frags are 1" or less and mounted on drilled 2cm square tiles.

All frags for 99.00

Hey Eric ... thanks for lettin' me know about it on my thread, I'm sure it'll get a lot of views. However I have to be honest and true to my skill level and right now that doesn't include SPS. If you ever do a coralimoripharians pack let me know ;)

did you post on SPS forum ?! :cool:

Do you ever make it up to the Boulder/Broomfield area? If so I'll
take these two :D
Idaho Grape (purple encrusting Monti) 10.00
Blue Milli 10.00

I'm also interested in these, but do you have pictures? I might already have them so I want to make sure :)
Turquoise Acro 20.00
and Violet tiped w/ Green polyp Acro 10.00

I don't make it up there at all, I'm looking to sell the group first, if I can't sell as a group then I'll try to break it up...

I'll post some pics of all 8 frags tonight. :)

Last edited:
They are mounted but I haven't started to encrust yet... Been mounted for just over a week now.

Here's some pics, sorry they aren't great...

FragPackShot.jpg

TopShotFragPack.jpg

Alright, if you are local and willing to pick up, I'll part out the pack at prices listed above or you can take all 8 for 80 bucks, that's 10 per frag including a blue tort!

Back