All reefers in NC & SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: :)

Re: :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9666552#post9666552 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by hoyta
Thats what I'm talking about:) I can get it on ebay for 2.10lb., but then shipping is 50.00...
Whats the name of the store? Thanks alot!-Adam
Its probably either
http://www.downundersaltwater.com
or
http://www.isaacsaquatica.com
Iwould give downunder a try first I know that at the last frag swap there I got some real nice l/r there for I think it was $3 a lb anyway I know I was very please with the price and what I got

hey guys...what is the communbity association in charlotte for reefers. It is something like rasock

C02 Tank refills

C02 Tank refills

Hey guys!! Anyone know where you can get a C02 tank refilled but not exchanged in or near Durham. I have a nice new aluminum tank and really dont want to exchange for a steel one.
Local place here in Durham will only do an exchange

URI A4 Ballast wired w/2pr of dual encaps

URI A4 Ballast wired w/2pr of dual encaps

As subject says a URI A4 ballast wired w/2pr of dual endcaps. This ballast is the same as the IC 660 without the dimmer feature and it is red in color (made by IC). Will fire NO, PC, VHO and T-5. $100 Shipped in lower 48. Purchased it from a fellow reefer and changed my mind on lighting. Thanks for looking.

Jeff

Re: C02 Tank refills

Re: C02 Tank refills

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9701830#post9701830 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Phyxius
Hey guys!! Anyone know where you can get a C02 tank refilled but not exchanged in or near Durham. I have a nice new aluminum tank and really dont want to exchange for a steel one.
Local place here in Durham will only do an exchange

Check your fire estinguisher companies. That is where I got mine refilled.

Live sand?

Live sand?

Does anyopne have any extra sand? I need enough for a shallow bottom in a 65... Thanks alot!-Adam

Hello everyone. Just got two nanos setup. A 14 gal at home and a 10 gal at work. The tank at home will be for SPS and the work tank will be for softies and LPS. Not setting up a big tank again until I get a decent stock of nice frags.

I'll definitely be looking to purchase frags (don't have any to swap yet) at the swap next Saturday. I'd love to talk with some folks that will be selling frags at the swap. I'm interested in anything colorful (of course). I also need some chaeto for my refugiums. Please let me know. Thanks.

Pete

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9715479#post9715479 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by nanokeeper
Hello everyone. Just got two nanos setup. A 14 gal at home and a 10 gal at work. The tank at home will be for SPS and the work tank will be for softies and LPS. Not setting up a big tank again until I get a decent stock of nice frags.

I'll definitely be looking to purchase frags (don't have any to swap yet) at the swap next Saturday. I'd love to talk with some folks that will be selling frags at the swap. I'm interested in anything colorful (of course). I also need some chaeto for my refugiums. Please let me know. Thanks.

Pete

I can probably bring you some Chaeto, unless it all sells through my post on the for-sale forum before then. For nano's you wouldn't need much anyway, I guess. If I don't have any extra I'm sure someone else can bring you some, though. :) It grows fast.

I can bring some softy frags if you like. Zoas and pulsing xenia and anthelia, I think I have one green spaghetti (Sinularia) frag that's finally attached to the plug. I really need to start some kind of inventory to keep up with what I have, it's getting too big to remember...

-Sonja

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9715479#post9715479 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by nanokeeper

Pete

i should have a few corals for sale/trade at the DU swap saturday.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9715503#post9715503 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cbabcock
Is the swap next saturday is outside of Garner? Is there ever any swaps closer to the Greensboro/WS area?

the SEA-T group ( i think you have the link :)) is having our next swap May 5th. the greensboro shop will never have anything to do with having a swap. we asked about having our first meeting there, and got turned down. one of our members was handing out some fliers for the first meeting and go kicked out. the kernersville store is a lot more open to doing a swap from the store, but getting it together just has not happened.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9715621#post9715621 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Paintbug

the SEA-T group ( i think you have the link :)) is having our next swap May 5th.

We'll be at SaltwaterU3 that weekend, so I guess we'll have to try again next time, again.

-Sonja

Sonja - That's great. Thanks very much. If that is indeed you in the picture then I'll be able to find you easily.

Paintbug - Thanks. I'll be on the look out for you too. Any idea what you'll be bringing?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9716140#post9716140 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by nanokeeper

Paintbug - Thanks. I'll be on the look out for you too. Any idea what you'll be bringing?

not really :) it kinda depends on what i trade for at the DU swap next weekend. i have some zoas, kenya trees, colt corals, a couple of mushrooms, and yumas in the grow out tank i just started it up and its just finishing up the algae phase. hopefully i will know more on what i will be bring after the DU swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back