All reefers in NC & SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey

Hey

Hey! Welcome to the thread! LOL!

Just to give everyone a heads up- i work at a small store in Plymouth, NC. Its called fish fish fish! LOL!
We have a decent collection of corals, and usually at a great price! I work saturdays

hmmm

hmmm

Don't trust anything David says- LOL!
Hey David, how are things? Still messin' with frogs?

fish ?

fish ?

yesterday I was at petco and they had some real nice looking blue spotted hawiain puffer fish in for $16 ea , I have a poorcupine puffer in a tank now by him self and I was wondering if they would get along. Also they had a new product in they are wipes for aquarium glass I bought them and they work great , they were 10 for $3 but I was able to do 3 tanks with 1 wipe just thought I'd pass them on. Dave E

newwipes001.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9590039#post9590039 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jcgso
We have a club here called SEA-T. Our website is at www.forums.coralbeauties.com We should be having a meeting in early May. Check the site for details.
I checked the web site out, not bad. Unfortunatly I was unable to figure out where the next meeting was. Any help?

If we have'nt posted directions yet its probably just because we have'nt had a commitment as to who's house we'll be having it at but we will soon just keep checking. Dave E

Oh yeah Hoyta I can buy paper towels for $3 as well , I just mentioned these wipes because they cut through any of the sault smears on the glass after water changes thought maybe others could judge for them selves.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9599239#post9599239 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cbabcock
I checked the web site out, not bad. Unfortunatly I was unable to figure out where the next meeting was. Any help?

we have not released that info :) the next meeting will be May 5th @ 6:30pm. the time may change, so keep a check on the forums. we will get the directions up on our forums soon. it will be at jcgso's house, which is in Greensboro somewhere.

N.C Aquarium

N.C Aquarium

Hey N.C folks on channel 4 or PBS there is a show on about the n.c aquarium right now

Looking for a skimmer rated for a 135 tank. Footprint needs to be under 10x10x24. Anyone got a used skimmer for a decent price (trying to stay under 150.00) I can travel for a good deal.

EMail me at SSGHackett@aol.com or PM me.

Thanks

help with ID

help with ID

Ok folks this is a wierd one at least for me. I have in my tank some sort of hitch hicker that I think I pick up this past wk at AC in K -ville , its to small to get a picture with my camera but it looks like a slug or a very small snail that has lost its shell. Anyway this past wk I keep thinking I was seeing things , I keep seeing what looked like puffs of smoke just little puffs but I could'nt figure out where they were coming from so finally I saw this little thing but I have no idea what it is, anyone know? Its no bigger than half the size of my pinkey finger nail and its kind of hard not soft like a snail. Chime in and let me know what you think and as always Thanx Dave E

Probably a stomatella, which is harmless type of snail with a flat shell. They spawn all the time in my tank and it looks like the puff of smoke that you describe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back