Anthias gone wild

Oh God. I need a bigger tank and a part time job

yeah I dont know how many more you could fit in there.. pretty full already..

I dont think anyone has them for12 a piece tho! thats crazy!! wonder if you could get a raincheck... :D

Here come the pics. I wish I knew how to take better photos.Hope you enjoy anyway.

Attachments

• anthias 001.jpg
    anthias 001.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 0
  • anthias 005.jpg
    anthias 005.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 0
pics

pics

more pics

Attachments

• anthias 016 (2).jpg
    anthias 016 (2).jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 0
  • anthias 044 (2).jpg
    anthias 044 (2).jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 0
  • anthias 043 (2).jpg
    anthias 043 (2).jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 0
  • anthias 026 (2).jpg
    anthias 026 (2).jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 0
  • anthias 005 (2).jpg
    anthias 005 (2).jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 0
Here are some more

Attachments

• anthias 049 (2).jpg
    anthias 049 (2).jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 0
  • anthias 064 (2).jpg
    anthias 064 (2).jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 0
  • anthias 075 (2).jpg
    anthias 075 (2).jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 0
  • anthias 082 (2).jpg
    anthias 082 (2).jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 0
thanks for the pics. anthias are great fish and fun to watch. Not possible to keep them in my tank.

I really like the FTSs. Can you share some more about your system? Lights? Sump? Filtration?

Thanks

kevin

Finally got what u wanted!!!! For now!!! :inlove: It's beautiful & sexy :lol2: Don't over fill the treasure chest:thumbsup:

Don't give up the fox face, it's a great fish. I know jeremy has his eyes on it. If you still want to give him up, come by and borrow the club's trap. I heard you were not so successful with a net! Lol:lolspin:

Don't give up the fox face, it's a great fish. I know jeremy has his eyes on it. If you still want to give him up, come by and borrow the club's trap. I heard you were not so successful with a net! Lol:lolspin:

Thanks Sue. I always have trouble taking things out of my reef but find it much easier with the additions

Finally got what u wanted!!!! For now!!! :inlove: It's beautiful & sexy :lol2: Don't over fill the treasure chest:thumbsup:

Thanks Jue. I am approaching max capacity.

thanks for the pics. anthias are great fish and fun to watch. Not possible to keep them in my tank.

I really like the FTSs. Can you share some more about your system? Lights? Sump? Filtration?

Thanks

kevin

Thanks for asking. I will start a new thread highlighting my system soon. I need to learn how to take good pictures first.

Well its been a week and they are all doing great. No problems mixing dispars and lyertails. They all swim together without an issue. The super male lyertail accepts the dispars without any problems.

Back