anyone have room in tank for sps colonies and frags for a month or two

jarrett shark

my tank is crashing real hard and i cant figure what exactly it is(bio pellets??) but i need most of this sps out before i lose it all. What i am saying is if you have good success with sps and coming to the meet sunday i was looking for someone to hold colonies and frags until i can figure my problem out. Yes if it grows or not i will frag it for you before i take them back when i know its safe to put back in my tank,if it dies what ever b/c it was going to die anyway i think.thanks for helping

its going to be real sad this sunday looking at my tank :sad2:

Really wish I could help you out Jarrett...

Hopefully someone in the club will be willing. My tank (as of right now) won't be able to sustain any SPS..

Sorry to hear that Jarrett.. Wish i could help... But I dont think my tank is matured enough... Ant and DOC might be your best bet...

Im doing okay with what I have and the things I recieved from you but I might think Harry might be a better choice... He's running MH like you and Im running T5's...
Hope you find out whats causing this buddy...

I wish I could help but my lights might not be the best for growing but to keep up and health I have room if need some

I believe there was an issue with the NP BioPellets that I had read last month. The manufacturer was replacing a specific lot number that had a bad batch. Just can't recall exactly. Try a google search.

Back