anyone have wolverine acro

willybub

im looking for some ideas as to where to place this coral in my tank in regards to how high or low it should be. I have a vertex illumina led. if anyone has this coral would you mind posting a picture of it as well?

thanks

I got the one from fragalot, not sure if it is the same that RR sells though...
Beginning to get colors and nicely encrusting...

IMGP4729.jpg

IMGP4728.jpg

and another frag for a friend :

IMGP4611.jpg

Last edited:
I did get it from frag alot. He has a couple frags of this left if anyone else in Canada wants one. I think fragalots are FAL. I'll get a pic of mine up when it starts looming better, I hoped even I don't lose it

Thanks for posting aqua

I think fragalots are FAL. I'll get a pic of mine up when it starts looming better, I hoped even I don't lose it

Thanks for posting aqua

you're welcome !
waiting to see some pics.
Some of frags from RR too...

And I believe FAL stands for FragALot
;-)

Lol I really have to start reading through my posts....is the wolverine really that rare that only a few people have it or is there another name for it?

Lol I really have to start reading through my posts....is the wolverine really that rare that only a few people have it or is there another name for it?
the frags from rr are. there was another older colony called bumble bee from rr that looks to be exactly the same

I think mine is looking better today, its more pink like what you have aqua and polyps are out more and seem happier

Here is my RR Wolverine when I first got the frag:

Wolverine-2_zps7ba14d3f.jpg

And here's a pic of it when I moved it from my T5 shallow reef QT system to my main display running MH a couple of months ago.

Wolverine-3.jpg

Wolverine-5.jpg

It was hard for me to capture the yellow tipped corallites under the mh lighting but they're definitely there. In any event, it wasn't too happy about the move and I'm waiting for it to color back up. Slowly but surely.

I got the one from fragalot, not sure if it is the same that RR sells though...
Beginning to get colors and nicely encrusting...

IMGP4729.jpg

IMGP4728.jpg

and another frag for a friend :

IMGP4611.jpg

Hey Aqua, I guess I have a small colony like the frag you are having

mar7sbr_zpsef5a71d3.jpg

sorry for my poor photo skill

I think mine is looking better today, its more pink like what you have aqua and polyps are out more and seem happier

so ready for a pic !

Hey Aqua, I guess I have a small colony like the frag you are having

could be, wo knows, but they are many yellow tips acros coming in theses lasts months...

I have one (ordered it) and I get it next sat when I can pick it up.

from FAL or RR ?

I only have a cell phone for a camera, I will try for a better pic but here is what I have so far

Attachments

• wolverine.jpg
    wolverine.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 0
Back