anyone tried to using Jebo WP40?

Gonna order tomorrow, have a standard 90 with a tunze wavebox, gonna be running strictly in ELSE mode, would the 40 be my best pairing?

I readily admit I'm not very up on the Vortech or other wave maker systems since I have a CL system using an OM4 and OM Revolution heads.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Gonna order tomorrow, have a standard 90 with a tunze wavebox, gonna be running strictly in ELSE mode, would the 40 be my best pairing?

I run the 40 I'm my standard 90. I like it but I think the opposite corner could use a little more flow. Also if you are using the light sensor once the lights go out I end up with very little flow.

If you're getting a pair, I would suggest the wp25s. 2 wp40s will be too much for a 90 IMO. If you have sand it'll be a constant haboob!

So I'm guessing 1 WP40 in else mode in conjunction with my wavebox should be sufficient.

My 6045 has a broken shaft atm, but I can get another and add it in if I feel I need more flow.

Beautiful tank Dukester, and I was very curious on the dc-12000 , seems quite a bit nosier than my mag.

So I'm guessing 1 WP40 in else mode in conjunction with my wavebox should be sufficient.

My 6045 has a broken shaft atm, but I can get another and add it in if I feel I need more flow.

Beautiful tank Dukester, and I was very curious on the dc-12000 , seems quite a bit nosier than my mag.

thanks, i couldnt take the noise from my Reeflo pump anymore. the noise in the video is just the mic on the camera, its very sensitive and its its very quiet in my house, today i removed a tunze 6045 from the display because its making much more noise than the return pump.

The low pass filter is used to convert the 5V PWM into an 0-5V analog output that the pimp motor requires. The original Chinese controller also used a low pass filter as the microcontroller in it also produced a 5V PWM natively.

For an Arduino, this would be the easiest way of converting your PWM output to the need 5V analog.

The ReefAngel uses the Arduino platform as its development environment as well as the same Atmel (328P/Mega) microcontrollers.

Dennis

I know its an old post, but, i drive 2 jebaos from arduino PWM Outputs without any lowpassfilter and they run fine , and i use all my custom vortecks themes succesfully

Does anyone know if the WP40 can be controlled with an AquaController 3?

You need the aquasurf and make your own cables, there are some posts on the net about making the cables. Or get the Reefangel cable and replace the connectors going to the aquasurf.

I think it may be a little low, but get one and try it.
You can always add a 2nd or a WP25 or you can wait until the WP60 is out.

It's been talked about, but I don't think anyone has done it.
The problem is that when you split the cable you will split the power going to each pump.
So the max speed you will have out of each pump 50%.

Just put in a WP40 for my 90G tank and this thing rocks!!!!! Very impressed with this product to say the least. If you still had not get your hand on one I highly recommend get one ASAP. Your fish and corals will thank you.

I just put a wp40 in my 55 and man that thing is a beast. My fish and corals love it. No dead spots in my tank at all. I had to turn it all the way down. its powerful. I didnt get the light sensor with mine. where can i get the light sensor from?

There is one you can get from radio Shack that is much better then the one that comes with it. The link is in here or the WP-25 thread somewhere.

Back