April Meeting Trade Thread

Chriskid

Please list all items you have for sale or trade for the April meeting in this thread.

Please be sure to post all prices for items listed.

Please follow all Reef Central rules as they also apply to this club forum.

Thanks everyone! Have fun & see you at the meeting! :D

I'm looking for a mag drive 5 or 7 in good shape and a decent price if anyone coming to the meeting can help.

Of course I have the purple hornets for sale 3 to 4 polyps for $20. I have this mushroom rock that would be perfect for a beginner. These mushrooms for some reason dont drop mushrooms and grow elsewhere. The just grow ontop of each other and probably should be fragged. This was the first coral I bought 2 years ago.i paid 30 for it but ill take 25 for it.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=272406&stc=1&d=1396638410

Attachments

• DSC_0138.jpg
    DSC_0138.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 0
I am selling the rapidled actinic kits I bought to install over my 75 which I am now downsizing away from. I bought 2 of the 48" dimmable actinic kits to install in a dual 150 hqi coralife fixture but now that I'm downsizing tanks I don't need these kits. I did pay the extra few bucks for the drilled and tapped heatsinks and did install the leds already and slightly modified the case on one of the drivers to figure out a way to install them in my halide fixture. These kits are brand new and have never had power to them. Included are as follows. 2-48" drilled and tapped heatsinks with the 48 Cree XT-E royal blue leds installed, 4 dimmable mean well eln-60-48d drivers, potentiometer, 12 volt power source for potentiometer, 2 power cords (I was gonna wire all 4 ballasts to 1 power cord for ease of use but do whatever you want I guess, lol), more thermal grease, screws, and washers in case you wanted to change a few of the leds for different colored ones, and an led tester. All together these kits cost me just about $400 with shipping and whatnot and I'm only asking $250 for all the led stuff and if you the halide fixture I'll throw it in for another $50. So $250 for the leds and $300 for leds and halide fixture.

Here are the leds and halide fixture

Here are the leds

Here is the driver that I modified the case to get to fit into halide fixture

Here is the thermal grease, wire nuts, extra screws and washers, and potentiometer

So I just tore my tank apart to get rid of my 2 fish a blue damsel and a tomatoe clown. They are free if any ine wants them. I now have a trumpet for sale 8 heads. This thing stayed 4 heads for a hear and now iys been splitting like crazy. The trumpet is 25$. I also have a 5 head frogspawn for $30. Its a green frogspawn. I didnt want to ftag the frog but it broke while catching the fish.

I am looking for a few Zoas/Palys and LPS anybody have any good deals?

I have a ton of the bright green palys $1 each. & I can do a 2 polyp of some purple palys with green rings 5$ p/p they don't grow fast like the green ones. And I've still never seen them anywhere. These are big ones that eat like nems fyi not zoa size. Also have a ton of yellow polyps on a rock 5$ Baseball size I have a couple. Pm me if you want any

Looking for a couple of things?

Looking for a couple of things?

Does anyone have any green slimmer and green star polyps? If any you do I am very interested. Please let me know.

Looking for small mag drive pumps, and some used ATI actinic or blue plus or aquablue special bulbs.

Back