bad snail or good snail.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

fed-exguy

In Memoriam
is this the bad snail?..... im selling this not the black one?............ some r black but they turn in cream color after a while

Last edited:
i didn't relley buy them, it's from my bro, from sandiego i just had to give him some money that i made like 1/2 of what i make, come on 30 snail's for $20, and i will even give some for free if you live far.......come on that's a good as deal............oh and the picture that i got from you, that's not the exct snail ... there more cream colors and has sharp shell................. but when there young there kinda black.......

i look it up and some store sell it for $2.00 each.......... i do have the one that they sell on the store........

Actually, you can collect Ilyanassa obsoleta in San Francisco bay if you have a valid CA fishing license. I've seen them all the time while collecting bait. Never crossed my mind to throw them in a reef tank, though.

Well, that's the whole point. The obsoleta are not good for reef tanks. Plus they carry disease. And it's not good to spread those everywhere because if they get into the wild, they can take over and wreck the local ecosystems like they did here in SF area.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9807145#post9807145 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fed-exguy
i look it up and some store sell it for $2.00 each.......... i do have the one that they sell on the store........

Look it up from here??
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1104845

If you say yours are not like the pic I post, post pic of your snails. Even the worst camera still can take clear pic of the snail. They aren't that small.

What happen to your old for sale post? Why did you ask the mod to delete it??

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9807346#post9807346 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by blink*
Actually, you can collect Ilyanassa obsoleta in San Francisco bay if you have a valid CA fishing license. I've seen them all the time while collecting bait. Never crossed my mind to throw them in a reef tank, though.

Cold water snails don't last long in reef tanks, and as MrUgly stated, these carry some nasty diseases. You were better off not thinking about throwing them into your tank :)

i didn't delete it they did......................i cant put a picture any where even on my gallery................. i got the same snail from max exactly the same............. cream color...........raged shell........ i took the snail out of my tank because i went bb, i never had a chance to put my bro snail in my tank........... but my bro in san diego has some in his tank...............

why did i look like the bad guy here? i was just trying to hock people up with snail and i turn out to be the bad guy?...........i know how much snail cost and wanted to share what i had, and people turn me into this bad guy...........

last time i take care of you guy's........ shot i even offer to help out some body to make stand and canopy for free. im still the bad guy............never again, i will never offer assistance noe past on a good deal, i'll always keep to myself so that way i don't turn in to this bad guy............

if you guy's want to see what the snail look like pm me, if i can get them....... with your e-mail add and i will show you what my snail look like............

Sorry if I sound like a ja&ka##. I do need some snails. The problem is I don't know which one you have. You said you get them from your brother in SD and now you say it from your tank. In another forsale thread that you posted in forsale forum, you said that you will get some more from your brother this Sunday. When I posted the pic, you said it's the same snail and now you say they are not. Anyway, goodluck selling them.

BTW, RC mod don't go around and delete posts. There got to be a reason why. If I were you, I would check with them.

now i got some from my tank that i got from mermaid along time ago, and i got some from my bro in SD.......get it............. two place's ther reson why im selling the one that i got from my tank is because i went bb, my bro in SD had a lot, no he has a $h!t loud........i said that it was the same because i had baby one that r black but after awhile they tern in cream, i have some black on right now on my thank that i didn't see when i took out my sand.......... there black and cream........ i thought they all the same............ like i said shoot me your e-mail add and i'll send you a pic of what i got, i send one to MR AGU to his e-mail..........

i think u thank me for offering to help somebody build a stand before, come im the kinda guy that take care of people not the other way around. the way i see it is that when i first started some body help me out, time to return the favor ............

fed-exguy,
This thread is commercial and is now closed. Any further offer of these snails will be seen as willfully breaking our commercial posting rules, and will cost you the ability to post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back