best skimmer for overstocked 75 gallon

The SWC mini-S cone will fit in that area. I just got one from Marine Solutions. Its a great cone skimmer for $360!!!

Mine has been running two weeks on my 75G and had been doing a great job!

I picked up a nearly new Vertex IN-100 from a fellow RC member and I am very happy thus far.

Specifications:

* Model: IN-100
* Foot Print: 8" x 10"
* Height: 20"
* Diameter: 6"

* Air Draw: 420lph @ 20w
* Aquarium Size: 60-100 Gallons

hey guys..do you think the deltec apf600 would be a good choice..i like the small footprint..
Is this skimmer still top of the line or has become inferior to the new skimmers out

Check out the bubble magus bm150. Very small footprint and great performanace from the aquabee pump. build quality is also top notch.

I-tech 100 very very good for less $

Small footprint
12 watt pump, less heat
no noise
no microbubbles
impresive performance
easy to set
fast break-in
great service
less than $500.00

No noise? I have the i-tech 100 and love the skimmer, but I can hear it, in fact its the only thing I hear on my system. Its not loud, but I can hear it above my vortech.

hey guys..do you think the deltec apf600 would be a good choice..i like the small footprint..
Is this skimmer still top of the line or has become inferior to the new skimmers out

Mike, The Apf600 would more than suit your needs on your overstocked tank.. Deltecs are great skimmers! You should be able to get a used one for a great price.

No noise? I have the i-tech 100 and love the skimmer, but I can hear it, in fact its the only thing I hear on my system. Its not loud, but I can hear it above my vortech.

In my system de vortech produce more noise than the I-tech with the tunze pump.

Back