Changing my lights

nhbsab

My maxspects P-series are 3 years old now and the tank is starting to look dimmer. I need to borrow a lux and/or par meter.
I just ordered from reefledlights.com 4 - 18" accent bars with a storm controller. I will do a hybrid MH LED system.
Let me know what you guys think

I should get my new led's this Wednesday but I need to talk to Roger about the PAR meter. I have a friend with a LUX meter. Once I get the parameters set I will post them for sale.

Yeah I called Brian or Bill or whatever his name is about a year ago and said hey why don't you make them like this and a few months later he did. Not the physical aspects but drivers and controller. Glad it is working out.

If you want a Lux meter download an app for your phone. You can't obviously put it in the water but you can check periodically to see if things are going downhill.

I am thinking about some hang off the side accent strips but haven't found anything yet that looks good. I want whiate and Royal Blues and Plug and Play would be nice. I need to call Bill I guess. :)

They changed things on their website today. I talked to Bill today. I am making a box around a mogul MH lumenMax reflector with an adjust ballast. I went with 16 RB(450nm)12 CW and 8 blue(470nm). I need the par meter to see if I need a 175w or 250w.

Steve PM me your number I don't have it anymore. I'm working on a T5/LED hybrid as well want to bounce some ideas off you. I'll be waiting on the FS post on the mazarra as well may pick one up and do a LED swap on it.

I got my shipment on Friday and started building it. Anyone have a MH 175 and/250w 20k bulb I can borrow just to check the PAR and LUX?

Back