Club meeting - October?

Parkhill? Isn't that close to Seth's house? I hope there is a good turn out for this meeting :)
The time is 3 pm correct?

Audrey--yes it is Parkhill Estates. I don't know Seth or know where he lives. But if he lives on parkhill, then yes we are almost neighbors.

I hope for a good turn out too. :beer: see y'all at 3.

Last edited:
Moved these over to the new tank. Will bring frags that I had to take from these rocks to move them!

NT033.jpg

NT034.jpg

Jay

Hey Hans Thanks for having us @ your house today. Great hospitality. It was good to see people from the club there. We didn't get to see the foghorn dance but we still had fun. once again thanks.

Erik Guzman

We had a great meeting today! Good turn out! Hans, thank you and your family for hosting! It was a pleasure to finally get a chance to meet you in person today! The tank was awesome and the food was great! Really appreciate all the trouble you went to to make the meeting so special. Some pics to follow!

OM001.jpg

OM002.jpg

OM003.jpg

OM005.jpg

OM004.jpg

Jay

Many thanks to Hans and family for having all of us in their home today for the STARS meeting.Thanks for the great food! Your tank is looking really nice. I would also like to take this time to thank everyone that came out for the meeting. I look forward to seeing all of you at the Dec. meeting.

Again Thanks
:wave:

Gals and Guys,

Your very welcome and it was our pleasure. My wife and I are really glad we met a great bunch of great gals and guys. Here's a :thumbsup: to you all that attended today. You are always welcomed into our home.

Really liking this host thing! :lol: Maybe I might host the meeting for the beginning of the year? :beer:

Thank you.

Seems that I always miss the party because I work weekends. The tank looks great! I love seeing pictures of other tanks!

I thought we had a really good turnout for this meeting. Thank you Hans, you and your family are great :) Thanks for showing us the bunny, dog and cat. I will briefly summarize the meeting minutes here.

Looks like I missed a great meeting.

I have yet to make it to one. I'll be posting a new thread as to why I had to absolutely miss this meeting. :)

Hey DEEHZ thanks for hosting. my family and I had a great time. if you find anything broken, blame it on Audreys kid not mine please.

i agree, hosting is fun. the pressure to make sure your tank looks good is the only part i don't like, but it is much more fun to host the meeting.

thanks to everyone who i got a frag from. i think i ended up with a purple mushroom and devils hand from eric, an orange cap from john, a tree leather and green palys from Hans.

thanks so much for the frags. once they are mounted and opening i will add pictures.

Yes, I too want to thank Erik, Jay, and John for bringing frags. I still have some devils hand from Erik whomever is interested in one. I think I have about 4-5 frags left. I also have some frags left of the finger leather and some Kenya tree from my stash.

Just for the record, Shiree only broke herself by falling off the little yellow chair! I think Justin's kids were responsible for the cupcake frosting in the electrical outlets :p

Just for the record, Shiree only broke herself by falling off the little yellow chair! I think Justin's kids were responsible for the cupcake frosting in the electrical outlets :p

Oh snap! Is that why I kept smelling burnt cookies/cake frosting last night? Justin, you have some s'plaining to do.

it wouldn't surprise me at all the way my kids eat. im blaming it on poor raisin by their mamma.

we went to put jammies on Eli and the poor guy had a big scratch all the way down his belly. probly the attack rabbit Hans was trying to pawn off on some unsuspecting victim! i am really surprised that my kids weren't begging to take him home.

Back