Cool Fish on Diver's Den

Here are my characters from LA, DD, and NYA

Attachments

• fish 6-12-17R.jpg
    fish 6-12-17R.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 0
It's actually a store front not online store so you can pick what you like.
This is part of the post on the other forum.

Store Stock Update 15+ Gem Tang Sale!
Hello Reefers!

Here is this week's stock list. 15 + Gem Tangs in stock From 2- 6 inches $650-$900 lowest price around! ends 9/10

Ultra Rare Wrasse- Paracheilinus Hermitaeneatus - https://************.com/2017/05/16/...lasher-wrasse/

Rvs now collects them out of Madagascar which makes them easier to get than Mauritius. So ultimately price has come down. I have one at $750 and a black at $700. But I don't ship currently

Tiny lennardi. I've never seen such a small one available. Hope someone on here got it so we can see updates.

16f7d01eee653aa0eea2a77897e95f50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After being impressed with the lennardi yesterday they post a fish in this condition today. Pretty sad

1d8c08e136a3a8134771a314efc545d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be shocked if whoever got it could keep it alive 6 months...

Has no one had luck with them still? Too rich for me but I assumed they were Choati level difficult. Are they worse? I've had good luck with my Choati but I'd never spend more than a couple hundred for one of the difficult leopards. The LA guarantee does help though. Not sure if it is a reason for my success with the Choati or not but I gave it 4 doses of panacur injected into a mysis shrimp spread out 3 days between each dose. Mine came in rough shape due to a delayed shipment. Just floated to the bottom of my QT tank upside down and laid there for 2 hours. After that I picked it up and held it upright with its nose touching the sand in the tub. Shockingly it suddenly dug in and has been perfect ever since.

Has no one had luck with them still? Too rich for me but I assumed they were Choati level difficult. Are they worse? I've had good luck with my Choati but I'd never spend more than a couple hundred for one of the difficult leopards. The LA guarantee does help though. Not sure if it is a reason for my success with the Choati or not but I gave it 4 doses of panacur injected into a mysis shrimp spread out 3 days between each dose. Mine came in rough shape due to a delayed shipment. Just floated to the bottom of my QT tank upside down and laid there for 2 hours. After that I picked it up and held it upright with its nose touching the sand in the tub. Shockingly it suddenly dug in and has been perfect ever since.

WayneL is the only one I know that has kept some alive for any considerable amount of time. Jordan (amongthereef) got them for him and he had them for 6-8 months before breaking down his tank.

WayneL is the only one I know that has kept some alive for any considerable amount of time. Jordan (amongthereef) got them for him and he had them for 6-8 months before breaking down his tank.

That's too bad. I assumed if the temp was kept low they'd be at the same level of difficulty as some of the others.

Sanjay Joshi has at least one still. He's had it for a few years now.

They seem to do better in cooler water, mid 60's to low 70's. Also, I have found Anampses benefit from stable kh for some reason.

I've actually been pretty impressed with the amount of Captive-Bred angelfish that have started to pop up on there! I know a flame angel in general might not register as cool&rare as the gem tang, but I love what captive breeding developments might mean in the long run (especially with rarer angels like the japanese pygmy)!! They even have a CB Blue Ring Angel!
1102171-151.jpg

1030171-151.jpg
1101171-122.jpg

Yeah Sanjay has had his fir a few yrs. a buddy of mine has his for going on 7 months now. And I got a large one for someone who seems to be doing really well as well

I've actually been pretty impressed with the amount of Captive-Bred angelfish that have started to pop up on there! I know a flame angel in general might not register as cool&rare as the gem tang, but I love what captive breeding developments might mean in the long run (especially with rarer angels like the japanese pygmy)!! They even have a CB Blue Ring Angel!
1102171-151.jpg

1030171-151.jpg
1101171-122.jpg

I agree, great stuff, thanks!

Ted

Back