Cool Fish on Diver's Den

Folks, there's that Red Podge listed on DD. I googled it, but couldn't find any meaningful info. Has anyone had any experience with it?

I was hoping to add a Royal Gramma at a later time, but not sure as far as compatibility of these two (a 40g breeder).

http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversde...ref=4282&subref=AI&cmpid=E-_-TR-_-DDN-_-PRDCT
What was amazing was two of these where posted on Tuesday, and both are sold

They are cute when they are young but hideous when adults. UGH!!

Sacura_margaritacea_2.jpg

002.jpg

There was a Marshal Island Multibars yesterday for $199.99. If I don't have a pair already in my acclimation tank, I would've grabbed that instead. I hope the one on DD is conditioned and easier to get to eat.
Mine are Indo and I haven't seen it eaten anything yet. Been a week already. Hoping for the best. These are even harder to get to eat than Regal Angelfish.

The tank they're in is full of pods. Before, I was putting them in my Chaeto tank(20L tank) which has a lot of pods in the chaeto as well. I put them in this tank because it's easier for me to catch if needed because there's no rocks. Noticed they were getting the pinched stomach. So I moved them to my "holding" tank that is full of live rocks and some acans, frogspawn, and dendros. This is the tank that I keep to hold finicky eaters before moving them to the main tank. Most of the time is fishless so it has a tons of pods.
After two days in this tank, I saw the pinched stomach is getting better. I don't know if they ate the LRS food, mysis, brine, live blackworm, flakes that I feed them or picking out the pods.
I got these guys at the regular LA section for $89 each. So less than half price of the one on DD. But price is not so important as long as they're eating and ready to adapt in captivity.

Last edited:
There was a Marshal Island Multibars yesterday for $199.99. If I don't have a pair already in my acclimation tank, I would've grabbed that instead. I hope the one on DD is conditioned and easier to get to eat.
Mine are Indo and I haven't seen it eaten anything yet. Been a week already. Hoping for the best. These are even harder to get to eat than Regal Angelfish.

I saw that little guy yesterday too and thought the price was a bit high. They usually are around $99.

I got a pair of them from DD a few months back. They ate great at first, then slowly tapered off to nothing and eventually starved. Tried everything.

Back