Coral Farmers Market

I don't know who that is, and this isn't what I was expecting when I started the topic, but I'm in also.

Mr. Tyree invented all the coral that started it all. Tyree watermelon, tyree toadstool, tyree space mcnuggets. Before tyree corals had ugly names like Acanthastrea. It was a tough time back then and I'm glad you didn't have to go through that. Now we can say pink boobie without getting in trouble.

Yeah if you throw some superglue on the plug it might fix one of the leaks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Tyree invented all the coral that started it all. Tyree watermelon, tyree toadstool, tyree space mcnuggets. Before tyree corals had ugly names like Acanthastrea. It was a tough time back then and I'm glad you didn't have to go through that. Now we can say pink boobie without getting in trouble.

LMFAO!

I will give him credit for his marketing but if you've ever dealt with the guy personally you know what I mean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So true.
Not complaint as I had a few LEcorals i still laugh when going back I named to Aussie red prism the "œdragon soul Davis" dragon soul is still used to this day and no one knew the meaning of it. The blond blues eyes B .... was best name ever.

So true.
Not complaint as I had a few LEcorals i still laugh when going back I named to Aussie red prism the "œdragon soul Davis" dragon soul is still used to this day and no one knew the meaning of it. The blond blues eyes B .... was best name ever.

You are dating yourself. As you can see, even the name tyree is forgotten.... Next will be... Who's JF? :eek:

Back