Dead

I use 'MY RC' and it tells me who was the last post and when.

I still love this site and spend most of my time here.

why is it so sad? it means people are using your website rather than rc. the other forums are still very usefull.

Hey Josh the picture you posted of the Tubs blues, are those from me? If so I think they look better in your tank then mine. Must be about time to relocate them in mine.

Good point josh.. It also brings some awareness to our site and helps those that search for it to know we're active.

You are more then welcome for the frags. I am at a point where I have to eliminate a few things here and there, or I will be growing into everything else.

I keep planning on setting up a bigger tank, but no way I can afford it. I just tapped my entire savings to put this motor in my car, and I am not quite there yet, might have to tap a couple other savings to finish it! Muhahaha!

Yeah, I spend a lot of time here--but when I want to know wants going on with the Chico gang I go strait to the website. Not a bad thing at all! I have, however, more than once run into fellow Chicoans on a few threads. Had one guy offer help on where to get 3 or 4 inch PVC for a DIY project, and then another guy chimed in about "nothing like getting local help on an international website". Just makes ya warm and fuzzy all over. ;)

Back