Dialup beware #2 tank pictures

Geoxman leads a very busy life these days. He will be away from the board for a while but will resurface pretty soon. I'll pass this along to him

Mucho

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12520046#post12520046 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by MUCHO REEF
Geoxman leads a very busy life these days. He will be away from the board for a while but will resurface pretty soon. I'll pass this along to him

Mucho
any new news? :)

He should be back next week. Drop him an encouraging PM. Geo has one of the best tanks I have ever seen.

Mucho Reef

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13019363#post13019363 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Skeptic_07
one of my favorite tanks.

I agree with you Skeptic. It's awesome.

I would LOVE LOVE to see a diagram or detailed description of your plumbing. Where does it "hide" and where's your overflow?

THANKS!

Geo, absolutely love the tank.

I plan on trying to mimic it by using a 50g stock tank and running it closed loop, with a 29g sump underneath. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated!

Super Setup!!! Any pics and what can you tell use about the aptasia cylinder part of your nutrient export?

Geoxman is away for the moment, he will explain when he returns. I've spoken to him and he's fine. Just a heads up.

No he's not in jail either, LOL.

Mucho Reef

Back