Dialup beware #2 tank pictures

This has to be one of the best zoo tanks i have ever seen. Thanks for the pictures. A true inspiration for me when i can afford a tank like this.

great tank, prolly the best zoa tank I've ever seen! I love the top view, always been my favorite way to look at a tank. BTW how do you like the 20K Helios?

Geoxman: Happy Holidays! That is one sick top-down tank. Inspirational. CL diagram and "guts" photos can be your next post, 'kay? :)

This tank inspired me over 1 year ago and has been bookmarked ever since. I still look at it from time to time. It really comes in handy to show your wife when you spend to much money!!!! "This is what it will look like in a few years baby!"

Geox - awesome tank! Do you still use vit c and what are you findings with it now that it's been over 1 year?

I believe he discontinued dosing VC, although I don't remember why. I know he likes the more "natural" route. I on the other hand, have been dosing for well over a year & am still thrilled with the results.

I am going back on the C when my shipment arrives.
I will have pics in a month or so after I thin out some shrooms and the neon green nepthia. The nepthia's are close to the size of a basketball and between them and crazy mushrooms it looks unkept and unmanaged. Time has hectic, as you all know, but once I get the growth under control I will post pictures. TIA

Back