Discussion Thread: Anemone List and Pictures

S. Mertensii
mertensii001.jpg

Picture240.jpg

This one is an older picture but its the best picture I have of its foot.
Picture2031447-1.jpg

Oh.. if only I had a better camera.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14780328#post14780328 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by OrionN
Ace,
How big is your H. magnifica?

it is about 7" in diameter

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14780393#post14780393 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wicked_NaCl_h2o
Hey Ace, how come you didn't post pictures of that beautiful purple H. Crispa?

you dont want to know :(

here it was at its best. about a week ago, it started moving around and could find a place it liked. a couple of days later it started to inflate and deflate and eventually it died.

RIP
DSC04119.jpg

I have two H. Aurora Anemones (The Beaded Anemone) & was going to post there picture, but I must have to many pictures in my gallery because I no longer have a upload button so I cant post my picture of them. If someone wants to see them I will send ya the picture of them & then if you know how to post it you can do so.

Some of my Haddonis,

greenstripe.jpg

(( can see one of my Clarkiis behind it -- top right ))

Clarkiibehind.jpg

Blue with pink skunk pair,

pinkandblue.jpg

Green

Pic4.jpg

And lastly my current LTA

down4_23_9.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15117522#post15117522 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bump321
My two H. Aurora Anemones (The Beaded Anemone) LOL, A bit bigger this time.

gallery_4_5_62268.jpg
Those are beautiful!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15132100#post15132100 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by capn_hylinur
Very nice anemone shots Todd--I really like that haddonis.

Thanks. I am a bit addicted to haddonis. But, at least I can't get anymore -- without setting up a 4th tank, which won't happen --- I hope.

Back