Discussion Thread: Anemone List and Pictures

Titus77

Since there is a clownfish thread that has a list of pictures and common names, I thought that it would be good to also have an anemone list and pictures thread. What do you guys/gals think?

I belive there is already one, the link is in the Anemone and Clownfish FAQ sticky above....

They don't have a way to id anemones on the anemone and clownfish FAQ sticky Sula.
I think it would be great for people to be able to id their anemones on their own. Although I think its a lot of fun trying to ID it for them.

I'm still working on this whole resizing thing.:rolleyes:
H. mag
153120Copy__2__of_SN851912.JPG

May I suggest you restart this as a blog--with the blog you can constantly update the material add to it ect ect.
the blog has a comment box at the end of it for input.

I ran into this problem when I tried to do a Tang info thread like you are attempting with the anemomes----and this is great by the way
Here is the blog on Tangs as an example

http://www.reefcentral.com/wp/?p=341

You can also highlight and copy pics and paste them into the blog--you don't need to save them first to photobucket and then paste the code into the blog

H. malu. Well I think it is a H. malu instead of H. crispa. It just doesn't get big no mater how much I feed it. Only about 6 inches and that is it.
Sebae.jpg

Last edited:
Back