divers DEN Carpet on the way

Here are some pics...compare these against the pics in my gallery. This Haddoni is two weeks old and is flourishing. I tried two blue haddoni's one of which is struggling to make it at the LFS where I bought it and the other kicked it. I saw this one was very healthy and I got a greta deal on it.

redcarpet.jpg

redcarpetfulltankshot.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9244438#post9244438 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by COreefer
BTW, my cardinal just hangs out around that anemone...it is flirting with certain death...

That's a nice red carpet... if you don't me asking, how much did you pay for it? Most of the shops here say the red haddoni's start at around $350 and go up from there...

COreefer: ONG, that is just beautiful. I am not familar with this animal..... do the clowns like to sleep and play in it also?
My clown seems to "love" it anemone to death.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9245107#post9245107 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DrDNA
That's a nice red carpet... if you don't me asking, how much did you pay for it? Most of the shops here say the red haddoni's start at around $350 and go up from there...

3.50 that must be that loch ness monster again selling red haddoni

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9245397#post9245397 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by GSMguy
yes allie they play in them and body surf them very fun to watch

So they are a bit more sturdy than anemone?
Do the clowns sleep on it?

My clown likes to climb down deep into the body (tube) of the anemone to sleep, maybe what is what kills them?

it is an anemone and clowns do go into its mouth mostly clarkiis do that what kind of clowns do you have? is it the clowns or the anemones getting killed
what kind of anemone do you have?

Wow Coreefer, I am glad to see you found a healthy haddoni. Now you know what one looks like when you first buy it. ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9247536#post9247536 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by GSMguy
it is an anemone and clowns do go into its mouth mostly clarkiis do that what kind of clowns do you have? is it the clowns or the anemones getting killed
what kind of anemone do you have?

I have a 4" give or take, maroon clown. The anemone were seabea, green bubble tip (3).

She likes to pull them loose and move them all over the tank. Does this at least once a week, I think this contributed to the demise of each of them.

Maybe I need a bigger anemone that I was getting. Think if it was alot bigger than her she might be less inclined to move it?

i would try a large bubble tip for your maroon alie

Well its 9 am the anemone should be here soon

boy that looked awful at first. looking better now. hows it doing? getting bigger by the minute?

how was the temp when u got it?

it has allot of movement to it moving burying its foot and inflating the last one i got had almost no movement

Nice! Big change from first pic to last. Give us a new pic when you have it dancing!!!

Back