divers DEN Carpet on the way

well you can see on page one what it looked like mouth seems to gape in the picture from LIVE aquaria
for some reason my LFS dont have any good Carpets they get lots of sebae and bta never mags orr carpets if this one dies i will try again dont know what i could be doin different

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9277071#post9277071 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by GSMguy
lol i only care about my clowns and they dont seem to mind it i have a lawnmower blenny i am hopeing and praying gets eaten
nice. I have a couple damsels that I wish it would eat, I might just make it happen if they don't stop harassing everyone else. :D
-jeff

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9279587#post9279587 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DrDNA
nice. I have a couple damsels that I wish it would eat, I might just make it happen if they don't stop harassing everyone else. :D
-jeff

Have fun catching them. It took me once 3 hours trying to catch a fiji damsel in my 55 gallon tank one time.

yeah, no kidding about damsels being hard to catch! I am going to give the "fish trap" a try, there are a few variations of it on the 'net. too bad I can't just use an electroshocker or some MS-222!

Back