divers DEN Carpet on the way

good to hear gsm :) sending good luck your way. I might need some tonight. night 2 of crazy nem floating (hoping not) lol

Grats!

Mine finally ate some silverside so I'm happy about that... don't think your float thing is just from the move, TK, these 'nems have been slooooow acclimaters.

cchupa.. i donno. Its been mad since it was bothered 2 days ago. i fed it a few minutes ago, that usually helps them stay in that spot. we'll see in a few hours. i got my strainer handy :)

hey tourkid they had two nems like yours at the LFS today 200 bucks
they also had a red haddoni really nice for 500
my nem looks much better and i turned one of the lights in the tank back on and bought a moonlight so it doesnt eat fish

IMG_6367.jpg

IMG_6363.jpg

IMG_6364.jpg

looks good i buried the foot , mouth is not always that tight but at least i know it will live to tommorow

kind of half inflated and gaping i turned the lights on but raied the bulb to like 16inches above the water

im worried about giving it too much light do you think it needs really intense lighting while aclimating?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9266216#post9266216 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by GSMguy
im worried about giving it too much light do you think it needs really intense lighting while aclimating?
Thats true but if all your other corals start acting weird on ya, than you might have some issues.

i would think the stronger the lighting the better. thats what it had in the ocean when it looked 100% right?

I would think it would act weird under not so good light

My nems good, not worth 200 for sure. not worth 150 either maybe. i donno. its a really cool orange. and pretty darn healthy. but the prices on these things is outragous for somthing that isent exacty rare you know?

yea but it was in the dark for a day and its right under a 250wde bulb

i will lower it tonight when it goes off

tourkid this LFS is notorious for high prices

I would have to agree about raising the lights a little. Sometimes MH can be harsh. But I would lower it tonight though for the rest of your corals sake.

well day three and it looks better at times good news is my clowns are friggin fantastic Thank you Rod Buehler
IMG_6387.jpg

IMG_6374.jpg

Back