DSPS tank from Thailand (1000 gallon+)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15713698#post15713698 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dave's Reef
Can't wait to see it filled with sand, fish and corals!!!

This has got to be my all time favorite tank/build, just phenomenal!!! The rock work is out of this world amazing, looks very natural and open, LOVE IT!!!

Cheers to you Ching!

Dave. Thank you.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15713909#post15713909 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bullitr
if you can be more generous and make another video? later on!
for some reason my firewall won't let me see you web cam!
Thanks in advanced!

I will do it soon.:)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15714261#post15714261 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by paola98santana
Absolutly incredible. I spend my last 2 or 3 days reading the full thread.. I'm jealous in the good way, about how u can handle a massive set up...

U love he hobby, the set up is incredible, the technology is completly state of the art....

Keep doing ur pasion and ur big set up and continue with tons of pics to inspired hundreds around the world.

Congrats from Puerto Rico, the shinning star of the Caribean

paola98santana. Thank you so much.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15714909#post15714909 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Blue corner
very nice pool, I dream to be around, you will enjoy every bath you will make in,
specialy when live stock will be in place, should be nice to feed the fish directly.

Pascal. Thanks.
I look forward to feeding my fishes directly. :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15715060#post15715060 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Palancarpets
Ching, I just checked the webcam and your progress is looking great. We can't wait to see it when you start placing your corals. Since I showed your tank to my wife it has become a morning ritual to check it and she is asking to see it most of the time. Keep up the great work.

Louis. Thank you.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15715685#post15715685 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Marcelo_Brasil
"Shall the REEF GODS bless your tank , Chingchai!" I saw that they´re already looking for it..... ;)
Reefgods.jpg

Wow. This is so creative.
I already saved this picture in my iphoto.
Thanks so much. Marcelo.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15715809#post15715809 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Plankt0s
Marcelo, you certainly have an artistic eye. Im planning on going to Brazil in January, any suggestions on restaurants? Im staying in Sao Paulo in the Maksoud Plaza.

Maybe I can stop by and pick up Ching on the way and we can all meet up and enjoy some of that Brazilian wine...

Yes, I do agree. He has a artistic eye.
I'd love to go to Brazil with you. But January is not the right timing. Sorry.

Wow Amazing

Wow Amazing

First i want to congratulate you on this amazing tank project you have shared with all of us. I have been following this since day one but never took the time to post anything i guess it was because the project has left me speech less. WOW WOW WOW thats all i can say as i keep looking over all the pictures. I recently showed my wife the thread and she is hooked she asks me about it everyday and she also said she wanted to slap the haters for there ignorant comments hahahahaha... good luck with the rest of the built and i will be looking on from the side lines!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15715809#post15715809 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Plankt0s
Marcelo, you certainly have an artistic eye. Im planning on going to Brazil in January, any suggestions on restaurants? Im staying in Sao Paulo in the Maksoud Plaza.

Maybe I can stop by and pick up Ching on the way and we can all meet up and enjoy some of that Brazilian wine...

It would be great!!
I´ll put a list of some restaurants to you. São Paulo is the best city in Brazil about places to eat...is there any kind of food you like it more?
One tip is to check - About.com Brazil Travel Guide [gobrazil.guide@about.com] well, my sister is the guide there, Patricia Ribeiro..:rollface: :D
http://gobrazil.about.com/

I used to live there, but now i leave and work at 120km from SP, and i take care off these two places
www.madjack.com.br and www.nerosrestaurante.com.br

And i relly doubt someone achieve to take Chingchai out of home for the next months...or year....:lol: :lol: :lol: only if is to get some new and rare animal to drop in the tank....:D

Last edited:
Re: Wow Amazing

Re: Wow Amazing

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15716466#post15716466 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lefty813
First i want to congratulate you on this amazing tank project you have shared with all of us. I have been following this since day one but never took the time to post anything i guess it was because the project has left me speech less. WOW WOW WOW thats all i can say as i keep looking over all the pictures. I recently showed my wife the thread and she is hooked she asks me about it everyday and she also said she wanted to slap the haters for there ignorant comments hahahahaha... good luck with the rest of the built and i will be looking on from the side lines!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

lefty813. Thanks for your kind words.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15717847#post15717847 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Marcelo_Brasil
Plankt0s...

It will be easier you pass there on the way back, and drop him the brazilian wines... :)

Marcelo. You are so kind.

Yesterday we put all Tunze back in position. I am thinking of taking out two wavebox in the middle. Looks too many.

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2427.jpg

IMG_2433-1.jpg

The ladder for in and out of the tank.

IMG_2431.jpg

I see you still have the cords attached to the rock, are you going to remove it? Or are you just waiting for the epoxy to dry? Can't wait to see some fish in there! What are you current parameters?

Back