DSPS tank from Thailand (1000 gallon+)

Would personally have used a 100 bill instead.... still don't agree to even think about money when it comes to the rewards such a build or system brings.

Hi Ching,

It took me a very very long time to read your thread :0 but worth time as it is amazingly detailed and a real piece of ocean... Lots of credit to you.

Thank you
Caspian

That angel is just awesome:inlove:
Huts off to you for keeping him that long ching:beer:
I wish it'll be in your tank for many many years to come!

As for the tank....amzing,as always:eek:

OTP:
This is the clip video presentation of my restaurant.
Hope you guys don't mind to watch it. Thank you.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8j9rv9TACik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You forgot the best part of your restaurant in the video... ummm, apologies, the 2nd best part (first being the food):

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8yTKasmoRRo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'd visit the restaurant just to see the washroom!

I do like your full tank shots so much....BUT your tank comes out way better on video. On the pictures it looks like a very clean picture that needs to come to life...SOOOO we need more videos!
:)

still beautiful as always!!!!
what makes this tank stand out from all the other beautiful tanks in the world, and what makes me still think this is probably the best reef tank in the world, is the height. most reef tanks, even the big gallon guys, are wide and long, but not tall. 10,12,14 feet long, 3,4,5,8 feet wide, but usually no more than 30-36" tall. ching's tank is remarkable and is one of a kind because i believe the height is what makes it look killer!!

Was there a post on how you made you canopy to hold the Halide pendants? I would love to know because I am in the precess of making one right now and would love to use your design.

Was there a post on how you made you canopy to hold the Halide pendants? I would love to know because I am in the precess of making one right now and would love to use your design.
It's in there, with drawings and everything. You just have to peruse the early part of the thread. I know it's massive but there's a ton of great info in this thread. The tank, the build, and the plans are all a work of art!

It's in there, with drawings and everything. You just have to peruse the early part of the thread. I know it's massive but there's a ton of great info in this thread. The tank, the build, and the plans are all a work of art!

lol I know trust me I have been following this thread since the beginning....I don't want to rake through the 400+ pages to find it again.

Back