DSPS tank from Thailand (1000 gallon+)

Wow! simply Amazing! i would love to put a sofa infront of that tank and stare at it on my days off! Thanks for sharing this incredible build!

The webcam to the tank is really great! maybe a litte too high to appreciate in full the tank, but anyway it was a security cam for you to checking the room, thanks you to sharing this one with us.

WOW,

Chingchai, it looks great with the sand!!
That´s the first shoots that we can feel the nature real thing....it will be amazing....what a thousand possibilities....you and the crew will have a tuff job to decide the colonies positions.....
Shall the "reef gods" give you good inspiration!

Congratulations!!

PS: It reminds me my first saltwater setup....i couldn´t went sleep...i spend the hole night serching for microscopic life at the rocks.... looking at that white sand beach at the bottom of my little sea....i almost could sea the mermaids, tritons...man....i love that hobby so much...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15751904#post15751904 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by eChan
Thanks Ching.

I will be in BKK next month. would like to drop by to look at this amazing setup.

eChan. You are welcome.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15752225#post15752225 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Marcelo_Brasil
WOW,

Chingchai, it looks great with the sand!!
That´s the first shoots that we can feel the nature real thing....it will be amazing....what a thousand possibilities....you and the crew will have a tuff job to decide the colonies positions.....
Shall the "reef gods" give you good inspiration!

Congratulations!!

PS: It reminds me my first saltwater setup....i couldn´t went sleep...i spend the hole night serching for microscopic life at the rocks.... looking at that white sand beach at the bottom of my little sea....i almost could sea the mermaids, tritons...man....i love that hobby so much...

Marcelo. Thanks again.
Now I am on my own to select and place all the corals.
Tough but must be fun. Don't you think?:dance:

First off I love this build!
How is the skimmer working with all that sand addition?
I love that monster skimmer!

TH

TH

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15752629#post15752629 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chingchai
Marcelo. Thanks again.
Now I am on my own to select and place all the corals.
Tough but must be fun. Don't you think?:dance:

It´s gonna be "ALL THE FUN"......:bounce2: :bounce1: :bounce3: :dance: :beer: :celeb1: :celeb3:

:thumbsup:

This is a great build. I have been using your ideas for my 800 and 700 gal. build. I did look into the rd2 pump you are using for your return,did you know they have been recalled? Keep posting as we are all very interested in your build.

Greetings from Lithuania Ching. Your tank should be inspiration and example for all of us ;) Thanks for sharing, good luck and respect :thumbsup:

When you tank is full how well do your overflows handle the water displacement when you climb in? Do you pre drain some water or get in slowly?

are there any plug ins required to view these web cams like flash player, activeX or something else? i can log in and the page loads up just fine but no images

im running fire fox if that makes a difference

Back