DSPS tank from Thailand (1000 gallon+)

Wow, just re-found this thread after almost a month... took me the best part of several hours to read and catch up, I can't believe how far you've got! BTW sign me up for the wine tasting in BKK, I'm there!

Wow, just re-found this thread after almost a month... took me the best part of several hours to read and catch up, I can't believe how far you've got! BTW sign me up for the wine tasting in BKK, I'm there!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15742758#post15742758 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sigmapower
"chingchai" here in North Italy the harvest is on the run, hope to see your tank finished when the new wine is ready :D

When is the new wine ready?:)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15744138#post15744138 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Oldtimer
Wow, Amazing to see such wine variety in one thread. :)

I suggest we get a group trip together to Chingchai's place. Everyone from the wine producing countries can bring some of their finest bottles and we will all enjoy them in front of this amazing reef tank! Drink... I mean Think of the fun!!! :lol:

"Reef Tasting Bangkok 2009. Wine, Reefs and Good Fun."

That is very good idea.
You are all welcome.
Dinner is on me.;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15744540#post15744540 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by nineball
ok, I have a case of our finest Ice Wine from the Niagra region. That would be one of the Canadian offerings.

Peter

Peter. I already noted this down.:p

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15745343#post15745343 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Kakabub

KaKabub. Thanks.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15748646#post15748646 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by flying_dutchman
Do you have a vid for us mac users?
Thanks

I already asked the guy who install this web cam.
He will try to find new software to match mac users.

Would be great as I'm also a Mac user and can't view those beautiful web cam everyone is raving about !!

23/9/09
do 100%water change and put live sand
1 bag is 20lbs
I use total 40 bags = 800lbs

IMG_2544.jpg

IMG_2545.jpg

IMG_2547.jpg

IMG_2548.jpg

Back