Ebay Seller Using MY Pic!

Thank you for letting me post a link to her page of auctions to give folks a head's up. I know most links to Ebay aren't allowed but this is for a different purpose.

Skip, what did you say to them?

Nice catch

Nice catch

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14565940#post14565940 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by billsreef
Might be worth dropping a line to Dick Perrin about that last one.

she already removed the other pick from Trop good thing for her since I know Dick and Ray and Brian who probably took the pic. I am sure she hates us oh well just be honest. :p you your own &%&* pics

I linked her auction, linked the Tropicorium picture and told them she stole the picture and this was the second stolen picture she'd used recently.

I guess she hasn't figured out that we can keep this up as long as she can.. lol! either she or Ebay will get sick of us I hope the latter.

It looks like all the pics she has posted now are all her crappy pics. Too bad folks are still bidding on them. We all still need to keep a close eye on her auctions for now on. She's not gonna stop.

I added her to my favorites not because she is my favorite of course.she is gonna hate us very very soon oh wait she already does. potty mouth!

If you go to her feedback & trace her past auctions, I bet folks will find many of their pics used to sell her corals. I know those can't be her pics!

Who has only 41 transactions with 97% rating?
Um, no one, that's who.

I guess the people bidding do not realize that if someone only has 45 sells or buys on Ebay, and the percentage that were good is 97% Eh....that's not good. Not in any way. :D

And she's only been a member of Ebay for three months.

Well, under her current Ebay username anyway.

:lol: i cant believe this thread is still going strong. i have reported her on 3 different auctions. i hate when people do this kinda stuff. at the very least we deserve the right to see what we are truly getting when we buy something!

Ok I posted this on my local forum but I can't resist posting it here too anybody catch her user name Showmeyouloveme and her profile pic

showmwyouloveme.jpg

a $100 says this isn't her pic either

what a scammer

lol, i wish i still had a good photo shop program on my computer! i would do my own little editing of her personal photo :lol:

btw all the pictures now look like they are from the same tank. so maybe she got the point?

Yesh, did you sees the pic of the "TRUE WATERMELON ZOANTHIDS FROM VIETNAM!!" she changed into plain pink polyps? She's still trying to pass them off as watermelons! Someone needs to contact Ebay about that.

i wonder if i bought a bunch of crap and then had paypal reverse the charges if that would be considered a bad thing to do

you take your chances on that paypal have polices about refunding for live animals. however I argued a couple cases I ended up wining because the seller was foul mouthed and unprofessional. called me every name in the book so I won I can certainly see this going that way lol, but know promises.

but at least she appears to be using her photo's now, I think she is just waiting for the pressure to go off then she will start again because her photo's blow.

Yup, I really tried getting her tossed off Ebay but they just won't listen. Looks like we're gonna have to watch her forever. Got hre on my Favorite Seller's list.

If anyone needs me to make them a overlay water mark let me know...(Usable in Gimp/Photoshop as a layer) let me know...I'm always willing to help prevent art theft...I've had it happen with my music as well as art and it's horrible...

Back