Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if smack was VP we could get the answer to how many licks also. I bet with a couple starry nights we could convince him to lick a lion fish or something.

You gotta check both mirrors when asking specific questions and don't sound angry!

d1533eb821a0bb5e61ef3248ae947eea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You gotta check both mirrors when asking specific questions and don't sound angry!

d1533eb821a0bb5e61ef3248ae947eea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe I do sound angry but who would sound angry after asking the same question for almost a year

Where's Capo? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe if smack was VP we could get the answer to how many licks also. I bet with a couple starry nights we could convince him to lick a lion fish or something.

Yes you would and no I'm not going there a 3rd time

Nope not gonna try the lion fish. Let's stick to the tootsie pops

So I'm here now guys. Would have been nice for any of you that have my phone number including you smack to just shoot me a text message. Life has got the best of me lately as it's been a year since my mother in law passed. My family had needed me.

That being said what is happening when you try and log in? You are listed as an honorary membership which does not expire.

Please clear your browser history and try to log in again.
311c59ca6eb78c10371c1487698d5678.jpg

Wow this is all I got for you Pife

I've tapped reliable sources for assistance and they also don't understand why the issue is. With that said I'll wait it out another year when reliable people are in place

Being the sole gatekeeper is one of many downfalls and your off to an amazing start

Good luck

Wow this is all I got for you Pife

I've tapped reliable sources for assistance and they also don't understand why the issue is. With that said I'll wait it out another year when reliable people are in place

Being the sole gatekeeper is one of many downfalls and your off to an amazing start

Good luck

How do you expect people to be a part of the club when you treat people like you do. If you want to help, then help. Hiding behind your computer and filling our threads with garbage is not productive. Brandon has done a great job and I am sure he would appreciate your help... that is if you are actually willing to help.

Yeah, I think the vitriol has gone too far too. We are a small club of folks with a common interest, let’s keep it civil please:)

How do you expect people to be a part of the club when you treat people like you do. If you want to help, then help. Hiding behind your computer and filling our threads with garbage is not productive. Brandon has done a great job and I am sure he would appreciate your help... that is if you are actually willing to help.

Ive done nothing but shown you respect, of course I know you've heard other wise and I'll guarantee it's never came from my mouth. And now you want to jump to Pife's defense. I've been asking for a year for help on this issue so where have you been? And I'm the one now accused of hindering this with garbage.

Like I said I'll wait it out a year

Yeah, I think the vitriol has gone too far too. We are a small club of folks with a common interest, let's keep it civil please:)

Sorry but it's too late for that from me now that we have people jumping in. I said I was going to sit it out another year and nope that's not good enough for some keyboard cowboys But then again I'm just filling things up with garbage

That might be true. But then I think some folks need to have an understanding of what SLASH is about, where it came from and what the goal is. I'll guarantee none of it was to act like a business and kill designer name corals But hey that's just more garbage

John let me ask again. What is wrong? I still want to fix whatever issue you are having. I've talked with the board and others to try and find out what is wrong and we don't know. If you tell us we might be able to help. If you told me a year ago I am sorry but I do not remember what is wrong.

Ive done nothing but shown you respect, of course I know you've heard other wise and I'll guarantee it's never came from my mouth. And now you want to jump to Pife's defense. I've been asking for a year for help on this issue so where have you been? And I'm the one now accused of hindering this with garbage.

Like I said I'll wait it out a year

I did not hear anything from anyone. I am going off of what you have been saying in this thread.

John let me ask again. What is wrong? I still want to fix whatever issue you are having. I've talked with the board and others to try and find out what is wrong and we don't know. If you tell us we might be able to help. If you told me a year ago I am sorry but I do not remember what is wrong.

The original issue was only being able to access the new .org through links you guys provided here on this site using my phone

The next issue was using the link tim provided for voting. I could see the vote section but nothing seemed to work. That lead into finding only 2 tabs that would work. One being the main menu and the other was users on line. All other sections/tabs would gray out when I would try to use them.

IMG_5169.jpg

After trying your reset suggestion it appears as if my password has been changed
IMG_5262.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back