Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, most reefers aren't stupid, so no worries[emoji38]
I've known a lot of stupid reefers they just weren't successful reefers [emoji41] I once bought a 90 gallon for 50 bucks that was full of dead coral skeletons ,bright pink aquarium gravel, had a compact fluorescent fixture in the canopy with bulbs that had to be 10 years old and a big bag of water softener salt sitting next to the tank. It was hard to keep a straight face through that conversation

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Pife has admin access on the .org page.

Okay so who's running it. Man it's like leading a horse to water and forcing it to drink.

Maybe just his name I should accept as the reason things are they way they are but he's not the only one running things. Or is he???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked for them on our new website and couldn't find them:( It looks like they weren't moved when the old website was taken down. Hopefully, Pife saved them.

Step in line to find that answer out, hopefully within a year [emoji2957]

Isn't it past your bedtime Vic. We all know gnomes do sleep sometime somewhere

Okay so who's running it. Man it's like leading a horse to water and forcing it to drink.

Maybe just his name I should accept as the reason things are they way they are but he's not the only one running things. Or is he???

Pife runs it from our side.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

$1 says ".org runner" isnt in the bylaws but we dont know where the bylaws went so like the "how many licks question", the world may never know

47f9b114984deb00e86f02ac8e7d83de.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back