Euroreef

Status
Not open for further replies.

JxMetal

I can't believe they locked a thread because it was about how Euroreef wrongly treated their customer. Some mods here seem like dictators when it comes to talking about a sites sponsor.

But whatever, how can you get true feedback in this hobby then? Talk only about non-sponsors if it's negative?

Well, too late now. My point is how do we get feedback in this hobby if we can't talk about people? Do they get the right to mistreat a customer since they're a sponsor?

negative news spreads 10x faster then positive.... I don't know about what happend... don't particularily care, you have a point but as usual with many rc theads when names get called you better be wearing armor since people are much more willing to type something then say it.

this thread will probably get locked the answer could be they just didn't want to have a vendor forum anymore. You can still start a thread in the vendor experience. Chad probably just wanted to point out the forum was gone because we talked about it in a past thread. No Big Deal

Well, I'm almost ready to go yank my Euroreef out of my sump in disgust and embarrassment.....almost. :rolleyes:

Re: Euroreef

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6954596#post6954596 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JxMetal
I can't believe they locked a thread because it was about how Euroreef wrongly treated their customer. Some mods here seem like dictators when it comes to talking about a sites sponsor.

But whatever, how can you get true feedback in this hobby then? Talk only about non-sponsors if it's negative?

RC has its policies you can go to the feedback forum and post any questions you may have.

I got an e-mail from Euroreef. :lol:

"I will be happy to clarify any misconceptions and correct any misinformation that has been posted in this froum for those who are interested. Please call me at 949-770-9913 ext 17.

Jeff Macaré
Euro-Reef, Inc.
VP & COO"

Creating a new thread to discuss one that's been closed is generally a really bad idea....

It'd be pretty silly if you went and got yourself banned over this.

Move on with your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back