Ever drink skimmer fluid?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
salt water goes into your brain, makes u go crazy, and then kills you. i don't know how much u need to drink.but yea. this should be on fear factor. the best part is, the more he drinks the worse it will get, i dont know about you, but in my collection cup the bottom is the nastiest BLACK stuff ever. plus its thicker. lol. would be funny. my friend told me that he would drink my collection cup for my oceanrunner 2700 yesterday, i seriously thought about it.

about the comment about swallowing tank water....i do it all the time (not on purpose). either ill be starting a siphon and a customer will ask me a question or i'm just retarded at times but im still alive and kicken

I nnow someone that accidently swallowed some tank water starting a siphon. His lips swelled and he started to get blisters. it really depends on the person on how he will react. Some people have a natural immunity to things that other people don't. This is a bad idea but to each their own. Not recommended

Hmmm this could be a hell of a candidate for a darwin award if he did do it.

"the tree of life is self-pruning"

When your rushing him to the hospital make sure you have the MSDS for the nurse at the desk. LOL

Yeah, yeah, it sounds funny and all, but what do you think your chances in a wrongful death suit will be when one of his relatives sues you for doing something really stupid like this. No doubt the moron in question is going to get seriously ill from something like this. I would venture that at a minimum, it would require a trip to the Hospital, and at worst, and long miserable death from system infection. Good way to bring honor and integrity to the reefing community.
retards.
:mad2:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9239900#post9239900 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by clutch
When your rushing him to the hospital make sure you have the MSDS for the nurse at the desk. LOL

Baahhahahahaha, do they print one for protien-ladden fish poo scum? I bet it would say under in case of ingestion: Place head in oven, as your death is imminant due to this or some other act of sheer stupidity. :D

I think it would fall under 'lawsuit.' "Criminally negligent," quite possibly.

When 90% of people who know the pond say, "Don't go out on that ice, you'll die," and 10% are standing by grinning, laying bets and saying "Do it, do it!" ---who's your friends, eh? Takes a real fool to mistake that.

Don't Do It!!!

I seriously beg you not to have this person do that. It would be comparable to drinking raw sewage. It essentially is. The amount of bacteria and types of concentrated toxins could kill you. I doubt that it would happen and your friend might be rushed to the hospital for something like food poisoning, an overdose of a certain chemical, or a few other things beyond becoming seriously ill. But the the things that you could possibly catch (IE Vibrio, Piscine Tuberculosis, etc) or become envenomated by (IE Anatoxin A, Brevetoxin, etc) would far outweigh ANY amount of money. If you can afford the $100,000's medical bills to attempt to find out what many things could cause illness not normally seen in the hospital, criminal fines if death ensues, and the eventual disownment of his/your friends and families, then someone is more of a fool than the person drinking it.

wouldn`t need to, there are so many charges that they would just pick what would stick easiest. Even if the dude just puked and was [profanity] about it, it would be a misdemenor crime as well as civilly actionable.

Last edited by a moderator:
why would it be a crime if the guy did it under his own free will? isn't there a darwin law somewhere? LOL

If you own the tank, in which there are creatures and substances under your control, and you own the skimmer, and you let this guy do it and offer him money---your own lawyer would call you the economic Darwin candidate. Sued, oh, yeah! Liable up to your armpits.

Full with bactreria and possibly also bacteria which grow under anaerobic conditions.

Hey, recently a young mother died by drinking a LOT of water... to win one of the recent game computers.

Not everyone knew the dangers of drinking too much water.

Drinking Skimmate? I never would , it is rotten/rotting stuff.

BTW, I'm closing this thread. A RD forum moderator might decide to reopen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back