FishTank001.jpg
FishTank002.jpg
FishTank021.jpg
FishTank020.jpg
FishTank019.jpg
FishTank018.jpg
FishTank017.jpg
FishTank026.jpg

wow ...those mushrooms are HUGE!!!....srry ryan and i couldnt make it....we ended up working 12's...well not offically 12's cause the group commander has to approve that so they call it holding over or even better 8+4's...lovely aint it....neway next time i hope to be there....nice tank...i only hope one day i can have such a tank....

Awesome tank Mike. I will definitely be over to buy some frags off of you soon as I have a proper QT tank set up. You have a lovely home and it was really nice of you to allow us to invade. Thanks again.

hey guys thanks for all the compliments it was my pleasure to have u guys over. I enjoy when I can show the tank to people who understand what's in the tank and what they are looking at. I look forward to being more active in the club.

Mike

Great meeting, the tank was amazing and our new little frag of red sea xenia is doing well and pulsing right away in its new home.

Again I would like to say thanks to Mike for hosting the meeting. I got a lot of emails saying how great the tank looked and most members prefer having the meeting with a tank in the background. If you attended the meeting I want to say thanks. The more people that come to the meetings the more fun they are.

If you would like to host a future meeting please send me an email.

Thanks for hosting the meeting Mike. As iI expected, i was totally impressed with the quality of your reef tank and systems upgrades. It is even better than the last time we met there. Your coral colors and poylp extensions are phenominal.

Your orange monti and green birds nest frags are looking bright in my frag tank. It's only been set up about 3 months now and still maturing. but i have been tweaking the water and lights to get better colors.

I checked that purple frag you gave me last year. It was almost lost, but i see now it has a small patch of the purple coral on it and it appears to be coming back. about a pea sized spot is turning light purple right now. So, I still have the genetic sample.

Icy, it sounds like you got my xenia frag. let me know if you have any questions. it is a fast pulser. I am growing the frags under T8 and VHO lamps in my shallow 12 inch deep frag tank with plenum. so really only about 7 inches of water. It seems to do good anywhere. A little iodide helps too.

Great meeting and glad to meet all the new people.

I want to post a slideshow in the body of the post but can't figure it out.

Last edited:
Back