Feeler: FS 248G Starphire + other high end equipment

h20poloman2

I think it's time to take a break for a while. Need to start getting serious about paying off debt to afford buying a house. I'd prefer to sell only the tank/sump and other equipment while keeping the stand and custom light rack fixture for it. If someone was serious about the entire set up I'd consider selling but it would set you back a pretty penny even at a discount. The tank is still running so once I have a serious buyer or buyers I will look to break down. I live in San Diego, zip code 92129 (near 15/56). I also am frequently up in Santa Fe Springs and sometimes in Torrance for work so any of the smaller items I may be able to arrange delivery/pick up in the OC/LA area as well.

Equipment:
Custom Lee-Mar 64"x32"x28" euro and center braced tank - front panel Starphire - $1100
Custom 48" Black powder-coated Sfiligoi XR6 fixture - dual SE halides (can be run 250 or 400w) with quad 54w T-5's. Has moonlights but the plug for them has never worked. - $550 or with BNIB 400w 20k radiums and 4 BNIB T-5 bulbs (ATI/Giesemann) and all ballasts - $850
Custom Advanced Acrylic Sump 48"x24"x20" - 1/2" acrylic - $400
Super Reef Octopus XP5000i Skimmer - $500
Octopus Octopus Waste Collector - $100
Tunze 6105's (new version with wide flow nozzles) - (4) - $250 each
Tunze 7096 controller - $120
Tunze 6215 wavebox - $400
GEO Kalkwasser Reactor -$275 - will include Kalk for it
GEO 818 Calcium Reactor - $450 - will include all media and extra media
Aquarium Plants Electronic Carbon Doser (Best regulator) with 5lb bottle (about half empty) - $225
Waterblaster 12500 return pump 3250gph - $250
BNIB Waterblaster 10000 return pump 2600gph - $250
DA Reefkeeper Elite Package (Head unit, net module, SL1, SL2, APC, 6 PC-4s, RKM Hub - Ph probe,salinity probe, temp probe - have BNIB lab probe or two I was also include along with a netgear game wifi adapter) - $650
Tunze Osmolator 3155 ATO- $140
NextReef MR1 XL Media Reactor - $75
Bulk Reef Supply Deluxe Media Reactor (2) - $40 each

I'm sure that I have plenty more equipment that I'll either add to this list or start new posts once I get to the point of breaking down. Livestock will be a separate thread. Serious hobbyists only please - I travel quite a bit for work and will respond ASAP to this thread and any PM's.

Here is the link to my build thread http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2208639

I think it's time to take a break for a while. Need to start getting serious about paying off debt to afford buying a house. I'd prefer to sell only the tank/sump and other equipment while keeping the stand and custom light rack fixture for it. If someone was serious about the entire set up I'd consider selling but it would set you back a pretty penny even at a discount. The tank is still running so once I have a serious buyer or buyers I will look to break down. I live in San Diego, zip code 92129 (near 15/56). I also am frequently up in Santa Fe Springs and sometimes in Torrance for work so any of the smaller items I may be able to arrange delivery/pick up in the OC/LA area as well.

Equipment:
Custom Lee-Mar 64"x32"x28" euro and center braced tank - front panel Starphire - $1100
Custom 48" Black powder-coated Sfiligoi XR6 fixture - dual SE halides (can be run 250 or 400w) with quad 54w T-5's. Has moonlights but the plug for them has never worked. - $550 or with BNIB 400w 20k radiums and 4 BNIB T-5 bulbs (ATI/Giesemann) and all ballasts - $850
Octopus Octopus Waste Collector - $100 (pending)
Aquarium Plants Electronic Carbon Doser (Best regulator) with 5lb bottle (about half empty) - $225
Waterblaster 12500 return pump 3250gph - $250
DA Reefkeeper Elite Package (Head unit, net module, SL1, SL2, APC, 6 PC-4s, RKM Hub - Ph probe,salinity probe, temp probe - have BNIB lab probe or two I was also include along with a netgear game wifi adapter) - $650
Tunze Osmolator 3155 ATO- $140
Bulk Reef Supply Deluxe Media Reactor (2) - $40 each

I'm sure that I have plenty more equipment that I'll either add to this list or start new posts once I get to the point of breaking down. Livestock will be a separate thread. Serious hobbyists only please - I travel quite a bit for work and will respond ASAP to this thread and any PM's.

Here is the link to my build thread http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2208639

Why can't we edit our own threads anymore? Just want to update the OP with what is pending or sold as it happens??

Reef Octopus Waste Collector (sold)
Tunze Osmolator 3155 ATO (pending sale 8/23)

Going to be breaking down the system next Saturday 8/23 so individual equipment will be ready then.

I will take the following:
Super Reef Octopus XP5000i
Octopus Octopus Waste Collector
GEO Kalkwasser Reactor
GEO 818 Calcium Reactor

In DTLA can come to you anytime. contact me at jesse@catalystla.com as I am new to RC and cannot PM yet. Thanks!

I would like to buy the tank if I live near by. This is the dimension that I am looking for.

BRS Deluxe Reactor (2) pending pick up Sat
Tunze Osmolator pending pick up Sat

Breakdown will start at 10am Saturday -- will do my best to get the thread updated with what has sold and still available.

Moderators: suggestion to admin to allow to just edit our OP if we are the started of the thread. Makes things a lot easier to read through.

I am interested in the sump sent you a text message

PM returned. I'm not really a text guy....finding out so many people on here love to text versus picking up the phone and just having a conversation. All the back and forth drives me nuts. PM'd all the specs and there is a very clear picture of the sump in my build thread - the link is in the original post of this thread.

Osmolator sold

Here is what is still available.

Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper equipment breakdown - this is what I have left

found an unused float switch - $10

Still have this available as well:
DA ReefKeeper Elite head unit - will include V2 SID - $80
Reefkeeper Light head unit - $50

Net Module - $90
APC Module (for controlling Tunzes) - $90 - have 4 APC adapter cables for $50 (they cost $20 each normally)
SL1 - $50
HUB - $20
PC4 - $60 each - I have 5 (4 left) of them. Have a 6th but I believe one of the channels doesn't work or it just stays on. Would go $40 on the 6th one with the possible channel issue. 1 PC4 SOLD

Brand New BRS Lab Grade PH Probe - $50

Here is what is still available for the DA equipment

Reefkeeper Light head unit - $50

Net Module - $90
APC Module (for controlling Tunzes) - $90 - have 4 APC adapter cables for $50 (they cost $20 each normally)
PC4 - $60 each - 1 left
Unused Float Switch - $10

Brand New BRS Lab Grade PH Probe - $50

Back