FIRE SALE !!! lots of corals and stuff for sale.

pnavarro170

S.T.A.R.S PRESIDENT
K since i have been wanting to do a shallow tank, i now realize what i have to do, I will be keeping the current tank but the corals and lay out is gonna have to be different. I need to sell alot of corals and equipment to purchase another vortech mp40 for my tank. so i am selling most all corals minus a handfull that i cant part with. the end result will be just high end sps coral or ones i like.

so here i come to you guys first. prices will be better for you obviously and although the zenia and leathers are for sale to the outside world they are available for free after i try and put on craigslist. i cant sell stuff i recieved for free. haha.

the list is vast, starting out i have 4 very nice brains, open brain fully extended is about 7-8 inches, lobo brain green purple about 7 inches , 2 different closed brains.

30plus polyp zoas orange colony
ricordeas
lots of acans
sps frags from $10-$20
monit caps
chalice
list goes on and on.

DONT BE SHY AND YOU WONT HURT MY FEELINGS THERE ARE ONLY A HANDFULL OF STUFF I DONT WANT TO SELL. COULD EVEN MAKE OFFERS ON ANYTHING I HAVE.

here is my 20 gallon, 3 brains, light tank and everything here is for sale,
x003.jpg

aqua something uv bought for over $100 and used for a month, asking $50
x004.jpg

couple of big sps pieces i got from steffen easy to keep asking $25 each, other stuff on the right
x009-1.jpg

some other sps stuff, the sour apple and birds of paradise are not for sale, everything else is, starting at $10
x011-1.jpg

some other pieces sorry the large ones not for sale
x012.jpg

here you can see better some of the corals, and the amazing closed brain, it has amazing flourescent green about 5-6 inches, asking $50, others available just ask
x015.jpg

lots of different things, not for sale is red planet, gsp's and i want to keep some green slimers but frags are available.
x016.jpg

acans !!! ausie blasto with 2 main heads and 3-4 more sprouting
x017.jpg

bubble blaster pump used 2 months, this is the one that needed the replacement impeller so thats brand new. works. asking $100
x020-1.jpg

See if I come take a look I WILL walk away with SOMETHING... during the holidays thats not really a good thing :)

i might even sell my skimmer if anyone is interested, if im staying with the same tank i feel its overkill for my tank. id get the smaller version one or the cone version one, even though this is the best hob skimmer out there. so if no one is interested dont worry haha, i love it.

yeah i understand, well think of it as part of stocking stuffers of x mas gifts haha. bad timing i know, but i just know myself and if i keep everything i dont want in the 90, then the 20 is too small and i will end up setting up another tank between 40-60 gallon and then i know myself and before i know it im a grand or 2 into that tank. so this is the best route for me and ill focus on the 90.

and everything starts at $10 so come by with some loose cash and ill get you some nice pieces. thanks though guys, keep it in mind.

yeah i understand, well think of it as part of stocking stuffers of x mas gifts haha. bad timing i know, but i just know myself and if i keep everything i dont want in the 90, then the 20 is too small and i will end up setting up another tank between 40-60 gallon and then i know myself and before i know it im a grand or 2 into that tank. so this is the best route for me and ill focus on the 90.

and everything starts at $10 so come by with some loose cash and ill get you some nice pieces. thanks though guys, keep it in mind.
Well, if Santa drops some cash of this week, I will pm you and take all of your lps from you. Mind you, hopefully it is not gone. By the way, great prices P!! You have some REALLY NICE corals in your system. You should have no problem selling everything.

And as i told you, this hobby is like having an M&M, you can't just have one! LOL

thanks deehz, i have people stopping by today and tomorrow for sure, but goodies will be left i will keep updated, and mindytoy $40 gets you a whole lot. even a really nice perfect condition brain if need be with stand out colors. or a few other goodies instead, again, i planned on throwing it all in the 20 but i know i will end up setting up another tank with all new stuff and i need to focus on what i want my 90 to be. and i cant lie to yall you will see the updates. haha.

i like the blue zoas, the brain and the green grass looking one. ima test my water tonight and see if i can add stuff

Or you can take that forty and do a water change since you never do one and have killed most of your corals that you just stated. Or you can tack the 40 to the price of selling your tank for $1,940? Or best yet you can wait tell you move your tank before adding more coral to it? But this is JMO!!!!

Steffen Sparks
Let the hunting season begin! Muhhhhh

are the tank pics not up to date mindytoy? dont get why you cant add stuff to an established tank? well do what you got to do sale ends friday or sat. if not things go for trade.

k heres what im thinking, if im off the mark let me know, ive never sold stuff like this.

Nice sized brains starting at $35 got 4 of em.
acan colonies 3-15 heads each one starting at $20
aussie blasto 2 main heads with 3-4 more growing $45
large sps colonies 2 of em at $25
sps frags light colors $10 each bout 5 of em
sps frags better color starting at $20
1 orang ricordea $20
1 blue ricordea $15
2 green ricordea $20 for both
random hairy mushrooms $10
red/orange monit cap frags $10

if i dont sell in the outside world, i will have zenia, tyree leathers, and green zoas from jays tank available for free. or just let me know now. there is also a large blue legged hermit for free if someone takes him tomorrow if not he goes to the store.

also skimmer for $275 obo i think, octopus lx2000 its $350-380 new, id just buy the smaller version if that is sold.

used bubble blaster pump with replacement impeller for $100
barely used aqua uv sterilzer over $100 new asking $50

Back